D&D 4th Edition [Adventure] The Darkest Night (DM: johnmeier1, Judge: Ozymandias79) - Page 73


What's on your mind?

  1. #721
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

    Voda Vosa's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Bahia Blanca, Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Posts
    11,081
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Voda Vosa
    My communities:

    "I, am Sheng of the Zim Clan, I was contracted to find you and bring you back to Daunton. It was also my mission to find these gentlemen and seek their aid, since their objective was the same as mine." the sorceror claims. "I also see your beloved one was a werewolf himself. That IS odd. Let's hope he didn't get to bite you."

    OOC: Going to take the passive skill thing. More easy, I don't have to roll.
    Visit The Link Village of Voda Vosa in the RG for complete game links, and stuff!

 

  • #722
    You mean he was like them? Isabelle asks with a vacant expression. That can't be... she trails off Well, he did say there was something dangerous about himself, but I assumed that was just his family. She releases his head for the first time and stands up. Help me take him back to his family and then I will go back to mine.

    OOC: Speaking of bites, now that you are having a short rest (go ahead and spend those Healing Surges) I need the following characters to make a Saving Throw vs disease as you were bitten by a wolf form enemy:
    Shorrin, Murphy, Dextyr, Janus (actually doesn't have +2 so he fails), and Sheng


    Fail your saving throw
    Congratulations, you now are the proud owner of Moon Frenzy "The target takes a –2 penalty to Will defense."
    Last edited by johnmeier1; Friday, 25th February, 2011 at 07:01 PM. Reason: Thought Janus had Human Perseverance

  • #723
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

    Voda Vosa's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Bahia Blanca, Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Posts
    11,081
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Voda Vosa
    My communities:

    With his arms behind his back, Sheng raises an eyebrow. "I'm affraid so m'lady. He was cursed by lycanthropy. His soul now rests and the curse has been lifted from him, the only cure for the wolf man stigma." The monk frowns at the corpse. "I suppose we can do that." he replies to the woman's petition.

    Sheng proves again that he is a tough dude!
    Save: 17
    Visit The Link Village of Voda Vosa in the RG for complete game links, and stuff!

  • #724
    PbP Addict
    The Great Druid (Lvl 17)

    renau1g's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    16,816
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore renau1g
    My communities:

    "Shorrin? Wouldja mind? My arm's pretty tired from all that stabbing and you seem like you got a nice rest there in tha middle a' that fight" Murphy says with a wide grin.


  • #725
    Registered User
    Minor Trickster (Lvl 4)

    OnlytheStrong's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma... land of wheat fields
    Posts
    2,787
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore OnlytheStrong
    My communities:

    "I miss Tonk... That crazy b****** woulda at least helped me." Shorrin fights back a smile as he tosses the comment in Murphy's direction. As it turned out, fighting the smile wasn't too hard with all the pain he was in.



    **edit/ooc** Shorrin will spend 4 healing surges to get him back up to snuff.

  • #726
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    DMDanW's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Winnipeg, Canada
    Posts
    933
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore DMDanW
    Dextyr remains lying on the ground for a short while the battle is over, taking his time to get up and eventually joins the others.

    "It is nice to see you again Bella, although I see your taste in boys has not improved much. Gone from pale and pasty to hairy and scruffy. In any event let us get you back to your aunt and out of this gods forsaken swamp".

    Mechanics

    Passive Arcana = 24
    Saving Throw = 1d20=17
    Dextyr will spend as many surges as it takes to get back to full hit points

  • #727
    Isabelle finally stands up and wipes away her tears. Oh, Dex, it has been so horrible. First having to be away from Eddy then being chase by these horrible people. She moves over and flings herself on him, sobbing.

    OOC: Okay, she seems ready to move. Heading back towards town will get you there by the end of the day (remember it is early morning). Do you want to stop at the swamp family as she suggested, to put the boy to rest?
    I play in Living 4th Edition and Living Eberron

  • #728
    Janus moves over to inspect the fallen werecreatures and notices a small cave at the top of the promontory. It seems to be filled with trash and castoff clothing and broken weapons, but in the piles there seem to be some interesting items that aren't decaying like the rest two amulets of different size and shape, gooey looking robes, ominous leather armor, a small shield, and a suit of chainmail.

    OOC: Rewards Teaser:
    Amulet of Protection +2
    Amulet of Life +1
    Flowform Armor
    Deathcut Leather Armor +2
    Recoil Shield
    Chainmail +2

  • #729
    PbP Addict
    The Great Druid (Lvl 17)

    renau1g's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    16,816
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore renau1g
    My communities:

    OOC: If Murphy thinks she'll move quicker/easier if we stop by the swamp people, then he'd agree to go there. If not, then straight to Daunton.

    Passive Insight 17

  • #730
    Registered User
    Minor Trickster (Lvl 4)

    OnlytheStrong's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma... land of wheat fields
    Posts
    2,787
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore OnlytheStrong
    My communities:

    ooc


    So... um... How do you think the family will react? Shorrin is gonna just go with the flow either way, but I don't think they will take the news too well. Course... a revenge-for-getting-knocked-down-fight may be just what he needs...

    Basically I made a bump post. Ignore my rambles.

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 73 of 76 FirstFirst ... 236364656667686970717273747576 LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Adv: The Path of Light; DM: ScorpiusRisk; Judge: Ozymandias79
      By ScorpiusRisk in forum Living 4th Edition
      Replies: 1055
      Last Post: Saturday, 30th July, 2011, 03:39 PM
    2. Adventure:Land Ho! FWBTHW (DM:H.M.Gimlord,Judge:Ozymandias79)
      By H.M.Gimlord in forum Living 4th Edition
      Replies: 1085
      Last Post: Saturday, 20th November, 2010, 12:30 PM
    3. Replies: 535
      Last Post: Monday, 8th March, 2010, 10:49 PM
    4. Replies: 526
      Last Post: Tuesday, 5th January, 2010, 05:23 AM
    5. Dude Where's My Ring? (DM: garyh, Judge: Ozymandias79)
      By SeaPainter in forum Living 4th Edition
      Replies: 300
      Last Post: Tuesday, 14th July, 2009, 09:20 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •