What's on your mind?
+ Log in or register to post
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Monday, 15 March, 2010
Monday, 15th March, 2010, 03:06 PM #1
Greater Elemental (Lvl 23)
- Join Date
- Jan 2002
- Read 18 Reviews
- Blog Entries
ø Ignore Morrus
Monday, 15 March, 2010
Game Night, Chapter Eighteen (Sofas & Solutions)
- The 18th chapter in Jonny Nexus' hilarious ENnie-nominated novel, Game Night. The game is stalled. Draag is dead. The potion may or may not have been wasted. And now things are about to get worse, as an unwelcome intruder arrives. Read on!
- Friday’s 4E Freebie: Haruuc’s Tomb by Wizards of the Coast This week WotC released a FREE side-trek adventure, Haruuc’s Tomb: A Novel Adventure! Check out a review of the module based upon the Don Bassingthwaite’s Eberron Novel, Word of Traitors.
- Review of The Mentalist by Dreamscarred Press If you’re looking for some psychic muscle to match your brawny Heroes, then check out this Review of The Mentalist supplement from Dreamscarred Press.
- Updates from Critical Hits:
- Classless 4e Allowing players to choose any power from any class can mix up your 4e game.
- Beginner's Guide to Homebrewing A selection of tips for when working on your homebrew RPG or house rules.
- Monstrous Races in 4e - Githyanki An examination of the idea that Drow are the only evil race that can be used as PCs, and some suggestions on playing a Githyanki PC.
- Arena 4e A quick system inspired by 4e for some quick arena slugfests.
- E11 - 4e Gritty Heroic Roleplay Inspired by a thread on EN World, this is an attempt to take E6 and adapt it for 4e by capping a level at 11 but allowing powers to get better and continuing to acquire feats.
- 101 Magical Weapon Properties Think you have enough magical weapons to choose from? Think again! 101 Magical Weapon Properties gives you – yes, you guessed it – 101 Magical Weapon Properties, that will help you realize the vision you’ve had for your character’s weapon.
- Friday Funny at Kobold Quarterly Looking for a cohort or familiar for the Pathfinder mage or leader who has everything? Why not a krenshar-pei?
- Dungeon Alphabet sold out The first printing of The Dungeon Alphabet is sold out at the Goodman Games warehouse.
Now is the time to purchase a copy from your local game store before they all disappear! Goodman Games is now accepting pre-orders for the second printing, scheduled in May.
- Reward Roleplaying Today Spes Magna's Rewarding Roleplaying PDF is on-sale for $1.50 US. Ratchet up the drama and excitement of your d20 game and help the Mission of Yahweh help homeless women and children at the same time.
- Two new interviews with Monte Cook:
By Morrus in forum General RPG DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: Monday, 10th May, 2010, 03:02 PM
By Morrus in forum General RPG DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: Monday, 29th March, 2010, 03:49 PM
By Morrus in forum General RPG DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: Monday, 22nd March, 2010, 02:37 PM
By Morrus in forum General RPG DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: Monday, 8th March, 2010, 03:29 PM
By Morrus in forum General RPG DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: Monday, 1st March, 2010, 02:58 PM