Hayabusa's Dawn of Defiance: Chapter I: The Traitor's Gambit

perrinmiller

Adventurer
"Oh frell me." the woman says quietly to those immediately around her as her hand moves towards her blaster.
Mack looks at the woman and thinks, Frell her, hardly know her.
OOC: Mack probably has to start next to Sloor and Mir, as I assume they were all adjacent to each other, Mack is to Sloor's right facing Mir, wherever that is on the grid. Initiative (1d20+7=18) I guess that makes me first.:) BTW my character can us letter "P".
In reaction to the commotion, he turns to see what's going on. Seeing the man step out to confront the injured woman, he notices the attire and surmises this might be the Jedi he was hoping to run into. He decides that he will help cover the Jedi's back as things unfold. But intends to remain sitting on the bench, playing the innocent bystander until it is time spring into action.

[sblock=Action] I'm delaying until after the Stormtroopers' response to Keyton's action. Mack should be able to go before the informants if necessary. I want to wait before deciding on courses of action.[/sblock]

Last edited:

possum

First Post
Combat Info
[sblock]
Code:
|-|-|-|-| | |-|-|-|-|
| | | |B|P| | | | | |
| | |D|C| |M| | | | |
| |C| | | |K| | | | |
| |C| | |S|s| | |C| |
| | | | | | | | |C| |
| | | | | | | | | | |
| | | | | | | | | |I|
| | | | | | | | | |i|
|-|-|-|-| | |-|-|-|-|

C=Computer console. Can provide cover if they're ducked behind.
M=Maya
S=Stormtrooper 1
s=Stormtrooper 2
I=Informant 1
i=Informant 2
K=Keyton
D=Mir
B=Sloor
P=Mack[/sblock]

If the imperial in the heavily modified-looking clone trooper armor could look at Keyton with a dirty look through his mask, he's doing so. "Stand aside, sir," he says through his helmet's speaker. OOC: Perception checks, everyone. Those getting over a 12 realize that it's not the same voice that you've heard clone troopers speak in before. He motions his helmet towards the woman. "I'm not going to ask you again."

Last edited:

Nebten

First Post
[sblock=Perception/GM]
Perception (1d20+6=13) Also, Key should be inbetween "s" and "M" [/sblock]
"Then you won't have to . . ." Keyton reaches across his waist and pulls out a baton that extends and snaps into place. Continuing his arc, he tries to upper cut the stormtrooper in front of him.

Snap Baton (1d20+4, 2d4=[5, 4], [4, 2])

After Keyton's wild swing, he gives a sideways smirk and shrugs his shoulders. Oh boy . . .

possum

First Post
The stormtrooper recruit dodges Keyton's wild swing and responds with a swing of his DC-15 carbine aimed right for the Jedi's nose. He's too new at this job, however, and the swing is easily blocked. His compatriot takes aim at the offender and squeezes off a shot. Had it not been for Keyton's elusitivity, the blaster shot would have come extremely close to hitting the Jedi.

OOC: Mack may react to the Stormtroopers turning hostile, though these actions are unlikely to change unless he does something major.

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
OOC: Once it is clear hostilities are started Mack, has no reason to delay and he should be acting before the stormtroopers.
Mack, seeing that the man confronting the stormtroopers is going to start the fight, decides, Well, paid the ante might as well play the hand. Better help rescue the damsel.
[sblock=Perception Check/GM]Perception (1d20+6=17)[/sblock]
Mack pulls his blaster rifle into position, selects auto-fire, and opens fire at the stormtroopers.
[sblock=Actions] Swift Action is to switch selecter switch on Blaster Rifle to auto-fire. Standard Action is to Fire Blaster Rifle, auto-fire on the 2 SQ with stormtrooper and the 2SQ behind. Ranged Attack (1d20 +3=15)-5=10 actually. Energy Damage (3d8=13); Move Action (not sure I have one, but Blaster Rifle is not holstered), if possible, swing around to the west and take cover behind computer console, moving W-W-SW-SW. [/sblock]

Last edited:

possum

First Post
Combat Info
[sblock]
Code:
|-|-|-|-| | |-|-|-|-|
| | | |B| | | | | | |
| | |D|C| |M| | | | |
|P|C| | | |K| | | | |
| |C| | |S|s| | |C|I|
| | | | | | | | |C|i|
| | | | | | | | | | |
| | | | | | | | | | |
| | | | | | | | | | |
|-|-|-|-| | |-|-|-|-|

C=Computer console. Can provide cover if they're ducked behind.
M=Maya
S=Stormtrooper 1
s=Stormtrooper 2
I=Informant 1
i=Informant 2
K=Keyton
D=Mir
B=Sloor
P=Mack[/sblock]

Mack opens fire upon the Stormtroopers, missing with the majority of the blaster shots, but managing to connect with enough of them. Mortally wounded, both of the imperials collapse to the floor.

The imperial informants pause for the slightest bit of time, quickly rethinking their strategy. They head "north" and take cover behind the computer console. The plainclothes agents aim their hold-out blasters at the group and open fire. The first one aims at Mack as he dodges under a console of his own, only to hit the computer, sending sparks flying. The other one takes aim at Keyton, since he was the only one of the group that turned hostile at the moment. His shot goes wide, as well.

OOC: Songdragon: Mir is up.

Nebten

First Post
Attack of Opportunity

As the other trooper takes aim, he leaves himself open and Keyton takes advantage of it.

Attack of Opportunity: 1d20+4, 2d4=[19, 4], [2, 3] Ref 23 for 5 pod.

He hits the right forearm throwing off the troopers shot. How much of it was absorbed by the armor is another matter.

Songdragon

Explorer
Seeing a brief firefight begin she almost reaches for her blaster when she looks over at the woman on the promenade's deck bleeding and makes her way over to her and kneels down beside her and reaches into her utility belt to get out a medpac. "Do not worry Ma'am," she looks about at the others risking themselves for the woman, "We are here to help"

[sblock=Actions]Move= Move action, kneel swift action (dropping prone seems to be one0, and retrieving a medpac (opening bag)... I will finish getting the medpac next round and attempting a treat injury then.[/sblock]

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
[Sblock=Suggestion for Songdragon]If you move to the square north of Mara, I think Sloor can provide cover for both of you from the square to the right of Mara (assuming she stands still for the healing).[/sblock]Next up: Mara.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases