Hayabusa's Dawn of Defiance: Chapter I: The Traitor's Gambit

Songdragon

Explorer
"There are more on the way," she manages to get out as the group begins to talk.

"Whatever we do, we should do it fast then." and looks to Sloor, "Perhaps a new set of quarters than? Seems safer over anywhere... public."

[sblock=occ]We are a democracy now are we? ;) And it is not a good idea to "assume" of other characters/players.[/sblock]

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
"Trust the guide, Sra, that's why you hired him," assures the besalisk, already heading out.

[Sblock=OOC]
We are a democracy now are we? ;)
Best and quickest way to come to a decision, yes. I did suggest "a room in the back of etc" and "somewhere in the stations's infrastructure" in my list of private (and public) places, so as we seem to agree on "not in Maya's room", then I strongly suggest we just let Possum pick as dramatic a place as possible for our next scene/confrontation and have done. Commitee decisions takes forever IRL, so in a PbP... Besides, they're not very dramatic. :)[/Sblock]

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
"Tie him up and taws him dawn the garbage chute awver there," is Sloor's quick judgement. "TB, you’re awn pawint."

Mack dumps his load on the deck and shrugs, “Works for me, got anything to tie him up with? We should have his identification, comm link, and cred chip. Maybe whoever finds him will think he got jacked.” He gives the guy a good bonk on the head, hopefully to keep him out longer. Maybe even give him some memory loss to boot. He dumps him in yonder trash chute.

«I make it two votes to follow Sloor (Sloor and Mack) and two abstentions (Maya and perforce Keyton). The group is therefore following Sloor to a more secure spot (see my previous post for suggestions).

“It would appear that… Ma’am what should we call you?” Mack asks Mir.
<< OOC: If Mir gives her name: Mack will reply, “Name’s Granger.”>>
“As I said, I think we are all in agreement, so let’s get out of here.” Mack will follow along, taking the rear guard.

Songdragon

Explorer
“It would appear that… Ma’am what should we call you?” Mack asks Mir.

Mir reaches into her tility belt and pulls out some spacer's tape, "This should do." And the woman smiles, "My name is Mir.

And motions for the others to lead the way and follows along behind Sloor.

Binder Fred

Mack dumps his load on the deck and shrugs, “Works for me, got anything to tie him up with?
"Liquid rawp?" Sloor points to the utility belts clipped around every waist present but his own.

Mir reaches into her tility belt and pulls out some spacer's tape, "This should do."

"Even better," admits the besalisk.

Songdragon and perrinmiler said:
And the woman smiles, "My name is Mir.

“Name’s Granger.”
"Sloor." (Well it's not like there's more than maybe 10 besalisks on station at the moment.) The droid ahrumphs twice and Sloor jabs a thumb in its general direction, "S-TB52."

"A pleasure and an honor." The hover droid pauses and does a little curtsy on its way past.

[Sblock=Perrinmiller]Nebten said he took the man's weapon and comm, but didn't specify anything else. i.e. If he has ID, a cred chip or the like, there's a good chance he still has them on him, I think. Might be worth a search...[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Nebten said he took the man's weapon and comm, but didn't specify anything else. i.e. If he has ID, a cred chip or the like, there's a good chance he still has them on him, I think. Might be worth a search...

If Keyton's search was not thorough enough, then certainly Mack would have tried to find those items and anything else before disposing the 'trash' down the chute.

<<OOC: Did he find those items or anything else?>>

Mack nods in acknowledgement to Sloor, "Check." Sure beats calling him 'Greeny'. As they are traveling, he cocks his head in the direction of the droid, "Did I hear correct, you call him TB for short?"

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Sloor casually limbers the muscles of his right arms... "What awf it?"

Mack is not really looking at Sloor, still scanning the back trail and areas surrounding, and responds casually, "Well S-TB52 is a little bit of a mouthful, but then again 'TB' sounds like it is short for some disease or something." Thinking out loud, "Hmmm, maybe 'tuber...', I forget."

Finally noticing the arm movement he asks, "Something wrong with your arms?"

possum

First Post
The stormtrooper has an ID, identifying him as Lt. Mikel Tohmasen -- assigned the number of KD-984-- of Chandrila. He has no credit chip on him.

OOC: Did we ever reach a consensus on where the party is headed next? The apartment Maya mentioned or somewhere else?

Binder Fred

"Well S-TB52 is a little bit of a mouthful, but then again 'TB' sounds like it is short for some disease or something." Thinking out loud, "Hmmm, maybe 'tuber...', I forget."

"Human males are fragile little things," agrees the four-armed one with a definite twist at the corner of his lips. "Will you get sick just saying the wards?"

TB52 has swivelled its sensor turret towards them, quite aware of the conversation even at this range.

«We've decided not to go to Maya's appartement. Consensus was that the ideal place would be private, have easily guarded accesses and a back way out, Sloor also prefered to have some tie with the management, if its part of a public establishment. A place that has all of these criterias would be perfect, someplace with most of them quite acceptable.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases