Hayabusa's Dawn of Defiance: Chapter I: The Traitor's Gambit

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack's Round 2 action

[sblock=Intentions] OOC: Assuming Mara is not going to influence the fire fight, I would suggest that Sloor go ahead roll his actions.

For Round 2 after Keyton's attack (assuming he will engage in melee on the northern most informant), Mack will likely aim and hit the two informants with autofire as well.[/sblock]

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
[sblock=Perception roll]1d20+1=14 Succesful.[/sblock]
"Do not worry Ma'am," she looks about at the others risking themselves for the woman, "We are here to help"

"We are?!" questions Sloor. And yet he moves with her, providing cover for her AND the wounded women as he goes. "Teebee," he shouts into his communit, "get your rounded bawt in here and get her patched up, will you?"

A medium-sized mat grey hover droid dances out of the concealing shadows, so close it's a wonder nobody saw it before. It's not hovering though, but clicking forward on three spindly legs with so much grace it's hardly touching the ground at all, or making any noise.

"The leaky one, or shall I attempt haute couture on Sra's wardrobe?" it asks, single optic swiveling about.

Just then though,
Possum said:
Maya scrambles behind the rest of the group, racing for cover.

"At last a sensawble awn!" applauds the besalisk, almost unbelieving at this point. "We daw the patching away from the firefight, alright Sra?" He's still blocking line of sight between her and the shooters, but every other line of his tense frame is pointing towards the door at their back -- Who *are* these people anyway?

[Sblock=Actions]Move to the square east of Mir to provide COVER for her and Mir, +5 to Ref defense. If he can't do both, favor Mir.

Swift: Order TB52 to move adjacent to Maya. Don't know where it is right now, but two moves should get it there, I think. It's using Stealth as a matter of course so DC18 to spot him, 13 if he needs a double move.

Standard: Fight Defensively, if he can do so without giving up his cover property? (19 REF defense till his next turn if so). If not, draw his weapon instead, not pointing it at anybody for now.

Possum: Where do the doors behind us lead to?

Songdragon: TB52 will, eventually, either give you a +2 to your Treat Injury or, if you prefer, he'll take 10 on is own Treat Injury at +7.[/Sblock]Next up: Keyton.

Last edited:

Nebten

First Post
Seeing the two stormtroopers fall in front of him, Keyton turns around and gives a nod to those providing cover fire.

He swings around the corner of the far end of the computer console the informants are behind. Keyton attempts to take out the knee of younger of the two.

[sblock=Actions]
Move to just "south" of "C"
Standard: Attack "i" Informant. Baton (1d20+4, 2d4=[16, 4], [1, 4]) Hit Ref 20 for 5 pod

[/sblock]

Up next: Mack

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack let's the man with the stun baton pass through his line of fire, and takes aim at the two imperial informants trying to take cover across the promenade. Once the line of fire is clear, he rips off another burst from his blaster rifle.

[sblock=Actions] MA & SwA: Take aim
SA: Ranged Attack (Aimed Autofire) (1d20-2=1) for maximum energy damage (3d8=12)

OOC: If failure by more than -5 will cause Keyton damage while attacking the southern informant, then the 2x2 area of effect will not include both Imperials, only the northern one. [/sblock]

Next: Imperial Informants

Last edited:

possum

First Post
OOC: One of the several shops in the promenade, it's not really all that important which one, since the shopping district is all but deserted at this time.

Mir kneels beside the injured Maya and does a brief assessment of the woman's injuries as she gets the medpac out. The woman has been shot in the midsection by a blaster pistol

Keyton's swing hits the knee of the informant, injuring slightly, but Mack's burst of autofire comes through again. The shots tear through the informants, killing the one that Keyton had hit, but only badly injuring the other one. Seriously wounded, he begins to fall back.

Songdragon

Explorer
Mir, Round 2

Mir pushes the medpac at the driod and motions toward Mara and says, "Please help the woman." She then looks towards the informant fleeing with a steeled gaze, with a slightly raised voice to be heard, she draws upon the Force and says, "Please Sir, I would suggest you surrender yourself before more harm comes to anyone."

[sblock=Actions]Swift or move to hand the medpac off... and a Standard action to... Mind Trick 1d20+7=18 :)[/sblock]

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Sloor, Round 2

<I'm going to assume Maya delays while TB52 heals her.

Mir pushes the medpac at the driod and motions toward Mara and says, "Please help the woman." She then looks towards the informant fleeing with a steeled gaze, with a slightly raised voice to be heard, she draws upon the Force and says, "Please Sir, I would suggest you surrender yourself before more harm comes to anyone."
Sloor blinks at her, twice in quick succession, sensing something odd but- He shakes it off.

"Gaw ahead, TB, flashing company's cawming soon..." The droid's equally spindly metal appendages grasp the medpack and set to work with unflappable mechanical politeness. Meanwhile Sloor quickly switches his weapon to an off hand and gives the dead troopers an efficient going over with the remaining three... He's done this kind of thing before, obviously.

[sblock=Actions]Swift: TB52 takes 10 on Treat Injury : 17 + 2 medpack + 1 Maya's level: 20. Maya regains 5 hp.
Move to a spot between the dead troopers.
Standard: Loot the bodies AND take off the helmet of the one who spoke oddly (for a clone).
Anything else odd about them or their armor (you mentionned "heavily modified"?). 1d20+1=12 Perception and take10=17 on a retroactive Gather Information check (for rumors of clone impersonators, change in empire hiring policies, anything else buzzing around the station's underworld).[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
[sblock=OOC] I am not sure what happened as a result of Mir's Mind Trick, did the last guy keep trying to get away or did he surrender. I would think 18 will beat his Will Defense. I will still want to attack if we are still in combat. This post assumes the last one surrendered even though Keyton attacked him again. [/sblock]
Mack scans for new targets and switches the selector switch back to single shot, without breaking cover. He calls out to the besalisk, "Hey chummer, save me some of their power packs, I am gonna want a reload."

Calling over to the woman helping the injured one, "Ma'am? How's the patient over there? Everything okay? I think we are clear."

Forgotten is the previous macho altercation with the besalisk. Having just finished a fire-fight, Mack is all business and thinks, If these people are willing to stand up to imperial oppression, then we must be on the same side.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases