Hayabusa's Dawn of Defiance: Chapter I: The Traitor's Gambit

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
"Who's next?" bellows Sloor, giant fists raised to the leaky heavens. He swivels towards the thug to his left, grinning evily, "You lucky, lucky nerf: it's YOU!"

[Sblock=Actions]Pesuasion/INTIMIDATE vs thug 3. 1d20+7=14. Which might just make it. Considering he just downed their leader in one round and they are now outnumbered two to one, I figure the circonstance modifier might be zero this time around... or even swing sligthly in Sloor's favor. :devil:[/sblock]

Last edited:

Songdragon

Explorer
The young woman finishes up tending to herself and moves across behind Switch's desk and takes a quick shot at one of Ganga's thugs on Keyton on to see the shot go wide and comments more to Keyton, "Sorry 'bout that."

[sblock=Action]
Swift action: Second Wind restores 13 hp
Move=move behind desk
Attack 1d20+2-4=8, 3d8=10 Misses

Code:
| | | | | | | | | | |
| |P|P|P|P|P|P|P|P| |
| |P|P|P|P|P|P|P|P| |
| |P|P|P|P|P|P|P|P| |
| |P|P|P|P|P|P|P|P| |
| | | | | | | | | | |
| |C|C| |♀| |R| | | |
| |C|C| |c|c| | |C|C|
| |C|C| | | | | |C|C|
| |C|C| | | | | | | |
| | | | | | | |d|d| |
| | | | |%| | |d|d| |
| |C| | | |D| |d|d| |
| | |C| |X| |Z|d|d| |
| | | | | |B| | | | |
| | |K|1| |G|3|4| | |
[/sblock]

possum

First Post
One of Ganga's remaining guards turns his blaster pistol on Sloor, hoping to at least slow down the raging Besalisk. The shot hits the four-armed alien but doesn't do that much damage to him (-8 HP).

The guard Sloor attempte to intimidate races back, headed for the door, and frantically pushes the "open" button on the control panel, the standard speed too slow for him.

The remaining sane member of Ganga's group takes aim at one of Switch's guards shoots and kills the Gran. The single member of the guard aims for the killing thug and fires, only to realize that his blaster pistol has ran out of ammunition.

(It's now Mack's turn)

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack will remain prone and begin trying to recover and groans, "What the frak hit me?" Seriously ticked off, his training kicks in, and he fires his blaster rifle, still set to autofire, at the remaining targets.

2 Swift Actions: Begin Recovery
Standard Action: Blaster Rifle; Autofire (1d20-11=-9, 3d8+1=13 (half=6)

<<OOC: Not waiting for the Tac Grid, since I am heading to bed now. I want to try a get two into the area of effect if possible, while avoiding putting fire on Sloor or Keyton. I think there is a bag guy to the east of Sloor that Switch's guard just missed.>>

possum

First Post
OOC: You can get 1 & 3, 3 being the one that Sloor scared the crap out of. No friendly's going to get hit, either.

Code:
| | | | | | | | | | |
| |P|P|P|P|P|P|P|P| |
| |P|P|P|P|P|P|P|P| |
| |P|P|P|P|P|P|P|P| |
| |P|P|P|P|P|P|P|P| |
| | | | | | | | | | |
| |C|C| | | |R| | |♀|
| |C|C| |c|c| | |C|C|
| |C|C| | | | | |C|C|
| |C|C| | | | | | | |
| | | | | | | |d|d| |
| | | | |%| | |d|d| |
| |C| | | |D| |d|d| |
| | |C| |X| |Z|d|d| |
| | | | | |B| | | | |
| | |K|1|3| | | | | |

And 1's down. Combat's over, since the only remaining member of Ganga's guard is intent on fleeing.

Last edited:

Songdragon

Explorer
"Well... that was rather, unpleasant." Mir comments... She moves over towards her downed companion and offers him a hand, "Are you alright Mack? It looks like you took a solid blast there."

She looks to the others and looks at Sloor for a long moment as he seemed to have been the rather scary one. She then peers over all those downed baddies... and then back towards where Switch lay, "Shall we do something about the droid?"

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
[Sblock=Combat wrapup]«I'm a bit confused about the last status map. Unless I read this wrong - "The remaining sane member of Ganga's group takes aim at one of Switch's guards shoots and kills the Gran. The single member of the guard aims for the killing thug and fires, only to realize that his blaster pistol has run out of ammunition" - then there is a Z too much and Thug 4 should still be in play... Right? What's below assumes this is the case.

I'm pretty sure the four of us can kill him before he can act again, so I understand if you want to wave that part under the carpet, Possum. Had this all written out before Songdragon posted though, so what the hey, right? Makes for some nice roleplaying. :)

One of Ganga's remaining guards turns his blaster pistol on Sloor, hoping to at least slow down the raging Besalisk. The shot hits the four-armed alien but doesn't do that much damage to him.
"You little san awf a Murglak!" Holding his smoking wound with one hand, Sloor fills the air with repeated blaster shots as he moves back from the offending thug, all of them missing by a hair's breath <I think>. He finally ends up taking cover behind TB's cylindrical bulk, trying to align a better shot.

"Hello to you as well, my master," quips the droid. "Myself and the wounded were indeed feeling left out."

"You still alive dawn there?" inquires the besalisk with a couple of lightning quick glances Mack's way.

«Blaster fire: 1d20+1=12, 3d8=13
«Condition: Sloor has cover behind TB (19 effect REF). TB has, obviously, no cover.[/sblock]
"Nawt saw fast, Sra, I dan't think," mildly contradicts the besalisk. He turns to the one remaining guard, the sole survivor except for the astromech, "A very successful dawble craws, spirk, best I've seen in a while. Ganga's out and saw is Switch. We're taking its head, by the way, since it's gawt data we want in it... AND the desk! Aside from that, are you taking awver?"

Last edited:

possum

First Post
OOC: Yep, Four should have been alive. I went to move him, got distracted by an update on my FLGS (fire at the separate Mexican resteraunt upstairs caused some smoke damage), and forgot to place him back on the map. I agree though, unless he got off an extremely lucky shot, you'd all take him down quite easily.

IC: The sole remaining member of Switch's guard shrugs at the Besalisk's suggestion. The Aqualish mutters something in his own language before translating and expanding it for the benefit of the rest of you. "We can't be bought that easy, though it was tempting for a while. As for your other question, I don't think so. I don't have the skills necessary to be an info broker. I'm just hired muscle, and a bad one at that. Now both of the station's criminal element has been destroyed, I think I'll just go back home. That our try to book passage to The Wheel..."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases