Hayabusa's Dawn of Defiance: Chapter I: The Traitor's Gambit

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
"What abawt gear?" questions the besalisk. "Can you get us what we need frawn ship's stawres? We've been making a list awf the bare essentials: drawid parts, surgery kits, a weapan upgrade awr taw, jamming pawds..." He hands the list over to the captain.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack nods in agreement with Sloor, "Yes, exactly. Add to the list any recreational facilities for entertainment. You Navy types might like it dry, but we need something to unwind with after slogging around dirtside in the mushroom jungle."

With a conspiratorial elbow nudge to Mir, he says softly, "Maybe we can find a place with some privacy too, eh?"

[sblock=Mini Stats]DP: 3 (Rescue) FP: 6
Init: +8 Perception: +9
HP: 47 (16 Threshold) Current: 47
Reflex: 20 (18ff) Fort: 16 Will: 14
Attack Options: Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Battle Analysis, Cover Fire, Running Attack, Quick Draw[/sblock]___________________________________

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger CS

Songdragon

Explorer
Mir looks to Mack and replies, "Well I was hoping to see more of our new 'safe house'. Just to get a feel of this place and all. Later I hope to meditate, clear my mind and such after several days not only on the run, but winging off to distant planets and battling Imperials and such. One does not get a chance to get that done while on the move and watching your back for bad guys."

Binder Fred

"Speaking awf entertainement, I was thinking awf starting up a game awf Sabacc, with maybe a couple of games of Tregald thrawn in. You spirks interrested?" He shamelessly includes the capitain in that offer, surprisingly enough.

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack looks back at Mir, not sure if he was being discouraged or if she was talking in euphemistic code. He comments, being a little cagey in the tone of his reply, "Meditation and relaxation, huh? Yeah that could work for me. Maybe a good rub down too, eh?"

Attack Options: Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Battle Analysis, Cover Fire, Running Attack, Quick Draw[/sblock]___________________________________

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger CS

Binder Fred

Ah well, so much for trying to re-direct the conversation.

[sblock=If Mir looks unconfortable]Sloor chuckles and shakes his head in disbelief, lays a hand on Mir’s shoulder, "You want me taw beat him up fawr you?”[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack is a little preoccupied with his thoughts, apparently the offer of Sabacc or anything else has escaped his attention. That or he thought Sloor was trying to fleece the Captain and knows that the scoundrel doesn't help in that venture from the likes of Mack.

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger CS

Songdragon

Explorer
Sloor chuckles and shakes his head in disbelief, lays a hand on Mir’s shoulder, "You want me taw beat him up fawr you?”

Mir chuckles at Sloor... "Tempting perhaps, but no."

She thinks about it for a moment and with a nod, "I'll take you up on the game. Give me thrty minutes or so, and meet in the commons? You might be able to get some credits off the crew, if they are game."

She then will duck out without word before anyone can get up or the like.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Not having any luck finding any recreating so far, Mack heads to explore their new home a bit and see if there are any cute young women on board at all. In the process he will check out what is available for requisitioning and purchase.

Before making any deals, he will defer until Sloor can help with negotiating.

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger CS

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases