Hayabusa's Dawn of Defiance: Chapter I: The Traitor's Gambit

possum

First Post
As the others begin whispering, Sloor sees Ganga turn his head slightly towards the conversation.

As for Blue Deck, there's one main docking bay on the level, and it's 28.5 by 30 meters in dimension, not counting three storage rooms. The info on those is not in the standard info.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
<<OOC: Not sure I understand this correctly, but the cargo is in one of the storage rooms off the docking bay on Blue Deck. Also is the R5 going to answer about the location of Switch’s encrypted files? Can I assume Mack is able to augment the datapad’s schematics with the rest of the space station's general layout so we can find blue deck?>>

After the answer on the location of Switch’s encrypted files Mack, he will pull Mir aside so the droid cannot hear. “Since the R5 is friendly enough I am going to get to work on reprogramming it. Care to give me a hand? If he’s coming with us I think he needs a new master.”

Last edited:

possum

First Post
As soon as R5 hears the words "reprogram" and "new master", a small electroshock prod emerges from his chassis and powers up. The droid kills the display and takes a few seconds before disengaging from the computer. He lets out several angry chirps and beeps.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
As the others begin whispering, Sloor sees Ganga turn his head slightly towards the conversation.

Without hesitation the besalisk squeezes the trigger and FIRES, the shot crisping the chevin's left shoulder and part of his face. "Survive naw, scheme later," he calmly suggests, the blaster *very* steady in his lower right hand, the eyes above it *much* harder than they were before: no one likes to be ignored, especially when you're holding all the cards!

TB finishes up its patching and, after a short hesitation, decides that a show of suport is in order : it stays put by its master's side, cooly glowering Ganga's way (while its little clawed hands twitch with barely contained impatience).

«Firing for effect, not damage. i.e. a deliberate miss.
«Assuming Ganga doesn't try anything foolish, Ready the same action next round.

EDIT = Actually, since Ganga technically has cover from ranged attack from his prone position, make that : 2 swift actions to Aim and negate that cover, then Ready action.Thanks.

Last edited:

Songdragon

Explorer
Mir looks to Mack and steps back as R5 prepares to defend himself, "Mack... ah, I do not know if you are aware but the conversation I was having with R5 here was rather clear he wished to remain his own droid, so to speak. I had, or thought I did, worked out something with him. Now if you do not want him along I can deal with that. I am sure R5 is resourceful enough and all. I would suggest though, that you take a step away from him."

She looks to R5, "I am sure there has been a 'misunderstanding'. My companion here may not have been listening to our conversation."

[sblock=ooc]:If we would rather let him go on his way I am fine with that. But I am sure he will defend himself to destruction or worse before he lets you reprogram him.[/sblock]

She glances back towards the doors and Sloor up to something, "Everything okay over there?"

perrinmiller

Adventurer
"Mack... ah, I do not know if you are aware but the conversation I was having with R5 here was rather clear he wished to remain his own droid, so to speak. I had, or thought I did, worked out something with him. Now if you do not want him along I can deal with that. I am sure R5 is resourceful enough and all."

Mack replies to Mir (again should not be overheard by the R5 droid), “That’s why I asked your opinion, so he wouldn’t hear. He could be useful along, but he might be more manageable with a little adjustment and cost less credits.”
[sblock=OOC]Letting the R5 go his own way is not the issue, rather keep it. I thought it would be easier on Possum if the R5 was a prop in the long run, rather than trying to keep track of an NPC in the group. He appears to be busy enough trying to keep up with our posts and answering every question. If Possum wants to keep him as an NPC, then Mack will respect Mir's opinion.[/sblock]

Last edited:

possum

First Post
Sloor: First off, OOC: Since you're standing right over him, I'm going to say that he doesn't have cover in such a scenario. Probably wouldn't have the -5 penalty either. He's not really struggling to stay out of your sights, you know.

IC: Ganga looks up at the Besalisk and gives a slow shrug and attempts to smile despite his broken snout and slight burns. "Can't fault a being for trying, eh?" he states with a nervous laugh.

PM: OOC: I know that you're stating this for valid out of character reasons. But, trust me, R5 will freak out like I typed in my post made out of error.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack turns back and approaches the R5 droid, “Easy there fella, we aren’t going to hurt you. Still wondering if you know the location of Switch’s encrypted files.”

After looking at the droid and TB, he decides he isn’t good enough at deception to trick the droid into letting him tinker with his circuits. Not sure he can trust TB to even let him try.

Songdragon

Explorer
Her gaze remains on Sloor for several moments and turns back to Mack and R5 and spreads her hands out in a trusting 'I have nothing to hide' fashion, "See now. A misunderstanding. She looks pointedly at the droid, "Are we going to be okay now?

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Ganga looks up at the Besalisk and gives a slow shrug and attempts to smile despite his broken snout and slight burns. "Can't fault a being for trying, eh?" he states with a nervous laugh.
"I mawst frecking can," contradicts Sloor with a scowl. "And I rather think I *WILL* if sawmthing daesn't calm me dawn right quick!"

"We wish to ransom you for fun and profit," explains TB.

She glances back towards the doors and Sloor up to something, "Everything okay over there?"
"Perfectly fine. Why daw you ask?" His tone is light, but he's not taking his eyes away from Ganga for second.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases