Hayabusa's Dawn of Defiance: Chapter I: The Traitor's Gambit

Nebten

First Post
Who exactly are you going to ransom him too in any case. IF you got binders, put them on him and we can leave him. I don't agree with killing him and letting him go isn't an option. If you haven't noticed, we don't have a lot of extra time. Very well, let's go back to our contact with the information so we can procede.

Keyton gets his credits back from the dead guards.

Last edited:

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
"There's this handy little thing called a cawmset," informs Sloor. "And the rest ain't nawn of your business, batan baw."

«Still not taking his eyes off the chevin...

Last edited:

Nebten

First Post
It's my business and everybody elses if you wish to continue on with this mission. Otherwise, stay here with your driod, desk and hostage. I mean why keep him alive if all you are going to do is threaten to kill him.

I recommend leaving since we have enough information to get what we want.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack, while waiting for the R5 droid to respond, interjects, “Not sure what your hurry is. We are in the seedy underbelly of the station in a storage bay that was quarantined for Switch’s brokerage setup. His only competition is now a plaything of the Besalisk’s so we can probably stay here until we are actually finished.” He indicates the R5 droid.

“Besides, I could use a doctor before we go risking ourselves any further on errands for the lady. I do have trouble understanding everything Sloor says, but I think he might have a point about you charging around like a mad-man. It appears to be your MO.”

“If we are going to be successful as an insurgent cell, we are going to need credits and sloor appears to be capable of handling these issues. Furthermore, discussing our true intentions while we are interrogating a prisoner is NOT a good idea either."

"I say geek the bugger when your done Sloor.” Based on previous discussions regarding the surrendered informant, Sloor should know that Mack only said this last for Ganga's benefit.

<< Still waiting on R5's response regarding Switch's encrypted files. >>

Songdragon

Explorer
"Would you be able to crack the encryption?" Mir asks R5. She smiles at the driod and asks, [/color=gold]"Perhaps you would help us get into the files?[/color]

She adds to the others at the talk of Ganga still be alive, "At least stun him or something and then tie him up. I do not want to be looking over my shoulder to see if 'that' is going to be making trouble for us while we are still here."

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Mack, while waiting for the R5 droid to respond, interjects, “Not sure what your hurry is. [snippety snip] I do have trouble understanding everything Sloor says, but I think he might have a point about you charging around like a mad-man. It appears to be your MO.”

"Ha!" Sloor hadn't intended to comment, at least not just yet, but *that* got the better of him: it's so close to what he was going to say (in much ruder terms), that it's eery -- bad first impression, in spades, but *this* perticular human he's learning to like!

perrinmiller and Songdragon said:
“If we are going to be successful as an insurgent cell, we are going to need credits and Sloor appears to be capable of handling these issues. Furthermore, discussing our true intentions while we are interrogating a prisoner is NOT a good idea either. I say geek the bugger when you're done Sloor.”Based on previous discussions regarding the surrendered informant, Sloor should know that Mack only said this last for Ganga's benefit.

"At least stun him or something and then tie him up. I do not want to be looking over my shoulder to see if 'that' is going to be making trouble for us while we are still here."
Leaving aside the matter of *joining* any frecsing insurgent cell for now, "Well, that's awn and a half vawt fawr your death, friend," says Sloor, addressing the underworld leader. "Care taw make it an absawlute majawrity?"

[Sblock=If he STILL stalls]"If you're stalling fawr rescue, you oily awld wyrm, you should knaw that they were shawting 'he killed the baws' just after you fell. Your baws are all fighting fawr a place at the tawp awf *your* pile right abawt naw..." He drops his jabbing finger, letting the other think on it for a heartbeat or two.[/sblock]«Just FYI, Sloor is looking for creds, sure, but is more than willing to accept things of a more palpable nature. Off the top of my head, I can think of space-suits, armor, shuttles, spacecrafts, droid parts, deeds to real estate, etc. Basically anything that could be interresting for the group to have and/or that you might have been planning to get to them eventually (oh say that transport of Maya's, for example :D). Future story hooks welcomed.

Last edited:

possum

First Post
The R5 gives off a series of beeps before interfacing deeper with Switch's computer, minutes pass before the droid lets out a cheery-sounding beep. The holoprojector changes in the shape of a rectangle roughly two meters high. What may startle you, however, is the image of a man inside of the rectangle. The text display says "CARBONITE".

Songdragon

Explorer
Mir looks at what R5 has discovered and looks to the droid, "Nice work R5" Mir looks to Mack and the others and nods. She looks to the Chevin and does not say what she has found as she does not want to give out anymore than she has to a possible enemy.

She talks softly to R5, "Would you please find out where 'this' is actually stored? When it is supposed to be transported? As well as anything else that might be connected to this 'project'""

If /as R5 gets to looking through the files Mir thinks a moment and then asks the droid again, "Would you be able to copy these files and erase this computer? It would be bad to leave any of Switch's info for... others."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases