Hayabusa's Dawn of Defiance: Chapter I: The Traitor's Gambit

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
"That's naw randawm sweep, spirk, nawt with an awfficer and a gun platfawrm!" Not to mention the way they went right to work. They just *might* be looking for something else entirely, of course, but the coincidence would be frecking hard to swallow... No, "There's a frecking *river* of a leak sawmwhere!"

[Sblock=Translation]"That's no random sweep, spirk, not with an officer and a gun platform!"

"There's a frecking *river* of a leak somewhere!"[/sblock]

Nebten

First Post
They may have been tipped off, but it doesn't matter now. Imps get tipped off for shipments all the time. Who knows, it could have been Switch. Now isn't the time to figure out who it may be.

[sblock=OOC] I agree with you Miller. No use planning everything out since things change within the first round. ;)[/sblock]

possum

First Post
Round Zero

[sblock]
BayBattleRnd0.jpg

[/sblock]

Please roll for initiatives and place yourselves on the starting grid by saying what square you wish to be placed in. Keep in mind that you don't know what's on the other side of the door at the moment.

Special thanks to perrinmiller for providing the Excel template.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
<<OOC: Assuming that current Tactical Situation was passed on from R5 as we approach so we can make last minute adjustments.>>
Mack exclaims quietly over the comlink, "I think we are a little farkled."

[sblock=OOC] Initiative (1d20+7=15) Still haven't had any better luck.
Start behind Mir, probably B18.
Mir's intent was to perform the distraction before Initiative rolls to achieve surprise. I think we need to know if this happened before anyone starts posting Round 1 actions.[/sblock]

Nebten

First Post
Again, I ask if you would be willing to patch up my wounds. If it makes you feel any better, just think of me as blaster fodder. The longer I'm up, the less shots they take at you.

Keyton sets up in front of the blastdoors and looks as if he's ready to go shaak-riding. (akin to bullriding). To himself he murmers

There is no emotion, there is peace

[sblock=Start Up]
Initiative (1d20+3=16) Starting at C19. [/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Again, I ask if you would be willing to patch up my wounds. If it makes you feel any better, just think of me as blaster fodder. The longer I'm up, the less shots they take at you.

Mack says, "We should be able to spare the 6 seconds. If the blast doors are closed we can do it right there before we open them. Otherwise we can do it here before we stack up at the doorway."
<<OOC: Good question, are the blast doors open or not? Makes a big difference. Again I assumed the door was left open.>>

Songdragon

Explorer
As the group approaches the blast doors the young woman takes in several deep breaths clearing her thoughts before she begins to concentrate. Mir waits for the update from R5 to Mack and readies to motion someone to open the doors before she sends in her raging wookie.

OOC: Start at C18, Initative 1d20+7=19. Mir had intended to spend the force point to activate the illusion of the wookie to run into the room and create a distraction for the rest of the group. Take 10 on Use the Force check = 17 to beat the Will Defense of baddies to believe the illusion. If anything changes let me know, please. :)

possum

First Post
OOC Answers

The doors to the docking bay are currently closed and, by R5's estimates, you have enough time to patch anyone up that needs it.

Songdragon: Do you want to use the illusion in this round, or when combat actually starts?

Songdragon

Explorer
Just before combat starts when everyone is ready and someone opens the doors. I am hoping that instead of they see us we see them normal round 1, it gives us a surprise as they are focused on the whacky wookie :D

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases