Hayabusa's Dawn of Defiance: Chapter I: The Traitor's Gambit

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack figures that maybe he should pop his helmet, no small wonder that he is mistaken as an imperial trooper. Afterward, he hangs to on the hook he had made.

He still has his blaster rifle ready, but muzzle pointed down. He remains alert and makes sure that he always has a clear shot at the Felucians, not letting one of his companions get in the way if things go sour quickly.

MackSmall.jpg

possum

First Post
"Long enough," he says. "Name's Vazus Mandrake. I was a hired gun for the Separatists during the war, and my unit was wiped out by the clones a few months ago. The natives took me in, taught me their language. A couple of them even learned mine."

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
"Fawrgive? Youth?" puzzles Sloor, a bit annoyed that this has turned into a comitee meeting. "You fr- spirks have never raised children have you? They gawt taw wark fawr their fawrgiveness - wark! - if they're ever gawing taw learn taw be men! You, awver there - yeah, the lanky awn in frawnt - yes, YOU - cawme awver here - here!"

«Assuming the felucian does come:

"(You want taw translate what I just said, peace man?)" Sloor casually shifts the sliding body of their accomplice back in place on his shoulder and plants his feet, the very picture of an immovable object...

Nebten

First Post
And you have never been off the station, Keyton has said in response to Sloor. We are foreigners to their lands and look like their enemies. They were trying to gain the advantage, and they did. But a peaceful resolution has been found and we are going to take advantage of that.

My name is Keyton. We are here to investiage resent Imperial activity. We have a general idea of where they are located, but any assistance would be welcomed. I can't promise anything, but we might be able to get them to stop harrasing the Felucians.

Binder Fred

And you have never been off the station, Keyton has said in response to Sloor. We are foreigners to their lands and look like their enemies. They were trying to gain the advantage, and they did. But a peaceful resolution has been found and we are going to take advantage of that.

Things have not improved in the ‘sense’ departement, it seems: “A third party shawting ‘Peace, peace!’ is a resawlutian taw exactly nawthing, slicer baw. (Naw awffense,)” he segs towards the grizzled old human. “Look at *them*, for frek’s sake - *them*, not *him* -: you just cut up awn awf their friends and I punched their cawsin’s face intaw mush. Think abawt that fawr three secands straight... Naw, either they did us wrang, or we did *them* wrang - awn awr the awther - and I sure as frek knaw which awn awf thawse *I’m* picking! You, here, now, please.” That last being directed at the same felucian.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack still remains alert for trouble but does pipe up in a wry tone, "Well, we might have been trespassing for all we know. But I didn't see any posted signs, not that it would matter. For all we know we just walked through there frakkin' nursery and stepped on their eggs."

In Mack's mind, he is thinking these Felucian's might be amphibian and akin to frogs, but he doesn't know any better either.

MackSmall.jpg

possum

First Post
Vazus translates Sloor's first statement to the two remaining Felucians: all of it... One of them slowly walks towards the Besalisk, standing centimeters away from him. He speaks in his language to Sloor. "He says that he may be young, but he is no longer a child. You might want to..." Vazus translates as the lone Felucian sends a punch towards Sloor's gut. The Besalisk's lower arms manage to block the strike, however.

The lone conscious Felucian looks on at his compatriot, watching but not participating in the actions of his superior.

Songdragon

Explorer
Mir sighs and looks to TB and shakes her head at the male posturing, "Men."

She then stands up and looks over at both the Felucian and Besalisk before anymore trouble can start... with her hands on her hips and in what may look and sound like a motherly tone for when children get into trouble, "Boys! You will stop this, now!" Her glare remains on Sloor, "Before my companion returns and has to do it for me." Hoping the threat of a Rancor settles the Felucian down and that of the Force, Sloor.

"This gets us nowhere. Either we discuss the matter with this gentleman," motions to Vazus, "Or we move on. The mission is a tad more important then whose is bigger."

Mir then nods in a polite manner to Vazus.

Binder Fred

"He says that he may be young, but he is no longer a child. You might want to..." Vazus translates as the lone Felucian sends a punch towards Sloor's gut. The Besalisk's lower arms manage to block the strike, however.

Sloor grins his predatory grin: he's starting to *like* this one. "Well then, take respansability fawr your actians," and he punches him back, bare-handed "Like a *man*!"

«If the felucian doesn't have Martial Arts, then this is Sloor's attack of opportunity and he'll Ready his next HtoH attack with a "If felucian attacks" trigger. 1d20+4=8, 1d6+4=10. Also a miss (well they can't *all* be criticals ;)).

Mir sighs and looks to TB and shakes her head at the male posturing, "Men."

The droid subtly nods, though it feels obliged to specify, somewhat apologicaly... "Organics."

"Boys! You will stop this, now!" [snippety] "This gets us nowhere. Either we discuss the matter with this gentleman," motions to Vazus, "Or we move on. The mission is a tad more important then whose is bigger."

"Mine," replies the besalisk with absolute assurance. "And we *are* making prawgress, Sra. A guide's nice, sure, but warriawrs like *this* at awer backs...?" he chuckles "Think awn it, Sra. Imagine the scene..."

The whole time, his eyes remain casually locked with the felucian's green peepers <I'm assuming>.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases