Hayabusa's Dawn of Defiance: Chapter I: The Traitor's Gambit - Page 5


What's on your mind?

  1. #41
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    possum's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Columbia, MO
    Posts
    2,503
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    ø Ignore possum
    My communities:

    "I... I surrender," the informant says with a slight bit of hesitation. He stops and drops his weapon.

    END COMBAT

 

  • #42
    3 rings to bind them all! COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Gallant (Lvl 3)

    Binder Fred's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Eastern Canada
    Posts
    2,641
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    ø Ignore Binder Fred
    My communities:

    Quote Originally Posted by perrinmiller View Post
    Mack calls out to the besalisk, "Hey chummer, save me some of their power packs, I am gonna want a reload."
    Sloor's gifts him with a 'you had better be kidding me' look. "You have a *death wish*, blondy! Get yourself sawm help."

    <OOC: Still looking through the trooper's belongings... Anything?

    Quote Originally Posted by perrinmiller View Post
    Calling over to the woman helping the injured one, "Ma'am? How's the patient over there? Everything okay? I think we are clear."

    Forgotten is the previous macho altercation with the besalisk. Having just finished a fire-fight, Mack is all business and thinks, If these people are willing to stand up to imperial oppression, then we must be on the same side.
    TB52, presently tending the wounded woman, swivels his glowing lens towards Mack. "I cannot produce eggs. She is likely to survive. I have been better, thank you for asking."

    Sloor loudly grumbles something about 'gratitude', obviously taking the last as a personal dig (as well it might be).
    Last edited by Binder Fred; Thursday, 25th March, 2010 at 09:19 PM.
    So it goes.
    Active characters
    Antares, an Elven fighter/mage in Gambler1650's Legacy of the Silver Dragon 1 2 (S&S 4th)
    Fastus, blacksmith of flames in Tailspinner's Jade Regent (Pathfinder)
    Midgrim Goldhammer, a hefty dwarven fighter in Imperialus' Dwimmermount Dungeon (L L)
    Memorable games
    Sloor Sanbraiz, a Besalisk scoundrel in Possum's Dawn of Defiance I II (Star Wars Saga)
    Seif al Mariam, a touareg guide in Relique du Madde's Warlords of the Red Sands (PL6 M&M)
    Nightshift, a teleporting security guard in Jemal's Mutant Rising (PL10 M&M)

  • #43
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    possum's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Columbia, MO
    Posts
    2,503
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    ø Ignore possum
    My communities:

    Other than the armor, they have their blaster carbines and a spare magazine, and a medpac on their utility belt.

  • #44
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

    Nebten's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Visalia, CA
    Posts
    1,720
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    ø Ignore Nebten
    My communities:

    Keyton takes any weapons and comm's the man may have. He then searches the other body for a comm. He tosses any weapons he finds to Mack then goes to assist Mir & TB52. As he passes the besalisk, he suggests towards the informant with the remark, "He's all yours."

    Keyton goes over to the injured woman and tries to help her up, using himself as a crutch. "We need to get you out of the place."
    He looks over a Mir, gives her a long gaze and cocks his head ever so slightly with a confused look.

    "Do you have a ship or residence we can take you to?" turning his attention back to Maya.

  • #45
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    perrinmiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    7,687
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    GM's DayGygax Memorial FundPathfinder

    ø Ignore perrinmiller
    My communities:

    Mack calls back to the man, "I'll keep our back trail covered," never taking his eyes from scanning the area for threats. Considering the besalisk's response, Death wish?! I've just put down 3 tangos. Maybe he's not on our side, better watch him too. Frakkin' droid over there must get its logic circuit checked if I thought I was talking to it, instead of the woman at its side.

    Mack will gather up the items tossed to him with one hand while scanning the area for threats, ready to use Perception Checks if necessary. He will follow the group when Keyton and Mara begin to withdraw, acting as rear guard.
    Playing & DMing: PF and SWSE

  • #46
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    Songdragon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    1,638
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    ø Ignore Songdragon
    My communities:

    Mir looks from the informant who surrendered to Mack with a slight smile, "I am no medic. This droid here seems to have that in hand." She looks at TB52 and shrugs, "I hope..."

    "I too think it may be best to get out of sight, like soon."

    The young woman's gaze passes over Keyton and the others, but returns to the young man as she quietly says to herself, "So, we meet again do we?"

  • #47
    3 rings to bind them all! COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Gallant (Lvl 3)

    Binder Fred's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Eastern Canada
    Posts
    2,641
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    ø Ignore Binder Fred
    My communities:

    Quote Originally Posted by Songdragon View Post
    Mir looks from the informant who surrendered to Mack with a slight smile, "I am no medic. This droid here seems to have that in hand." She looks at TB52 and shrugs, "I hope..."
    “And hope makes the station go round. Or stand still, depending on personal perspective..... Finished!” announces the droid with a clicking of satisfied fingers. It then walk-glides over to its master, discarding the spent medpac along the way.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nebten View Post
    Keyton tosses any weapons he finds to Mack then goes to assist Mir & TB52. As he passes the besalisk, he suggests towards the informant with the remark, "He's all yours."
    Sloor gives him the polite nod one gives all madmen, especially the armed and dangerous ones. His mouth has other ideas though: “What the frecsal are you talking about, ‘he’s all mine’? Who the frec are *you*?”
    Last edited by Binder Fred; Friday, 26th March, 2010 at 05:06 AM. Reason: Added droid comment.
    So it goes.
    Active characters
    Antares, an Elven fighter/mage in Gambler1650's Legacy of the Silver Dragon 1 2 (S&S 4th)
    Fastus, blacksmith of flames in Tailspinner's Jade Regent (Pathfinder)
    Midgrim Goldhammer, a hefty dwarven fighter in Imperialus' Dwimmermount Dungeon (L L)
    Memorable games
    Sloor Sanbraiz, a Besalisk scoundrel in Possum's Dawn of Defiance I II (Star Wars Saga)
    Seif al Mariam, a touareg guide in Relique du Madde's Warlords of the Red Sands (PL6 M&M)
    Nightshift, a teleporting security guard in Jemal's Mutant Rising (PL10 M&M)

  • #48
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    perrinmiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    7,687
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    GM's DayGygax Memorial FundPathfinder

    ø Ignore perrinmiller
    My communities:

    Quote Originally Posted by Nebten View Post
    "Do you have a ship or residence we can take you to?" turning his attention back to Maya.
    Quote Originally Posted by Songdragon View Post
    Mir looks from the informant who surrendered to Mack with a slight smile, "I am no medic. This droid here seems to have that in hand." She looks at TB52 and shrugs, "I hope..."
    "I too think it may be best to get out of sight, like soon."
    Quote Originally Posted by Binder Fred View Post
    His mouth has other ideas though: “What the frecsal are you talking about, ‘he’s all mine’? Who the frec are *you*?”
    Mack is hearing most of this exchange rather than seeing it, looking around for other threats or witnesses.
    Perception (1d20+6=25)
    Mack, after being distracted from the adrenaline rush of combat, reconsiders the besalisk’s earlier comment after hearing his reaction to Keyton, Not looking to start a fight then, just thinks we’re crazy. Who knows, we probably are.

    Mack breaks cover and moves back around to the computer console next to everyone else and takes cover again, scanning the general area from which the Stormtroopers and Imperial Informants came from.

    He speaks over his shoulder, “My mistake ma’am. I gather the droid’s not yours then. The TACSIT looks clear for now. I concur with carrying this conversation to different location. No way to know if a Rapid Response Unit is en route, we need to bounce.”

    To the besalisk he says, “My guess he’s ‘George the dragon slayer’, with his hands full with yonder fair maiden he’s done rescued. Maybe Lady Guinevere there, sorry don’t know her name either, will help our ‘George’ with the fallen damsel. Considering you got 4 hands, and I know from personal experience you're a little grabby, would you consider securing the prisoner? Since you are searching the pockets of dead troopers, I think anyone coming across this scene is going to consider you part of this little, aahh, misunderstanding along with the rest of us. At this point I think we are all in the drek together. Can you go along with that, or should we get my head checked first?”

    Mack turns to look at Sloor, despite the seemingly lightheartedness of his words, the expression on his face is somewhat serious and a little wry, but without malice. He raises an eyebrow and continues,
    “Your call.”
    Playing & DMing: PF and SWSE

  • #49
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    possum's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Columbia, MO
    Posts
    2,503
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    ø Ignore possum
    My communities:

    Maya listens to the group for a few seconds before mentioning her room number, hoping that the group can take her there.

  • #50
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    perrinmiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    7,687
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    GM's DayGygax Memorial FundPathfinder

    ø Ignore perrinmiller
    My communities:

    OOC: Can we assume that the characters can find it? Or do we need to find a public computer console and look it up? Also were there any surveillance cameras or anything that could leave witness to our fracus?
    Playing & DMing: PF and SWSE

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 5 of 108 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Hayabusa's Dawn of Defiance: Chapter II: A Wretched Hive
      By possum in forum Playing the Game
      Replies: 1230
      Last Post: Saturday, 9th February, 2013, 07:34 PM
    2. Hayabusa's Dawn of Defiance: Dramatis Personae
      By possum in forum Character Builds & Optimization
      Replies: 7
      Last Post: Tuesday, 29th November, 2011, 12:56 PM
    3. Dawn of Defiance
      By Wintergypsy in forum Playing the Game
      Replies: 386
      Last Post: Monday, 7th July, 2008, 05:10 AM
    4. Diesel's Dawn of Defiance
      By Diesel in forum Playing the Game
      Replies: 176
      Last Post: Wednesday, 25th June, 2008, 02:01 PM
    5. Diesel's Dawn of Defiance ( OOC )
      By Diesel in forum Talking the Talk
      Replies: 108
      Last Post: Tuesday, 10th June, 2008, 08:54 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •