Hayabusa's Dawn of Defiance: Chapter I: The Traitor's Gambit

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Mack calls out to the besalisk, "Hey chummer, save me some of their power packs, I am gonna want a reload."

Sloor's gifts him with a 'you had better be kidding me' look. "You have a *death wish*, blondy! Get yourself sawm help."

<OOC: Still looking through the trooper's belongings... Anything?

Calling over to the woman helping the injured one, "Ma'am? How's the patient over there? Everything okay? I think we are clear."

Forgotten is the previous macho altercation with the besalisk. Having just finished a fire-fight, Mack is all business and thinks, If these people are willing to stand up to imperial oppression, then we must be on the same side.

TB52, presently tending the wounded woman, swivels his glowing lens towards Mack. "I cannot produce eggs. She is likely to survive. I have been better, thank you for asking."

Sloor loudly grumbles something about 'gratitude', obviously taking the last as a personal dig (as well it might be).

Last edited:

Nebten

First Post
Keyton takes any weapons and comm's the man may have. He then searches the other body for a comm. He tosses any weapons he finds to Mack then goes to assist Mir & TB52. As he passes the besalisk, he suggests towards the informant with the remark, "He's all yours."

Keyton goes over to the injured woman and tries to help her up, using himself as a crutch. "We need to get you out of the place."
He looks over a Mir, gives her a long gaze and cocks his head ever so slightly with a confused look.

"Do you have a ship or residence we can take you to?" turning his attention back to Maya.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack calls back to the man, "I'll keep our back trail covered," never taking his eyes from scanning the area for threats. Considering the besalisk's response, Death wish?! I've just put down 3 tangos. Maybe he's not on our side, better watch him too. Frakkin' droid over there must get its logic circuit checked if I thought I was talking to it, instead of the woman at its side.

Mack will gather up the items tossed to him with one hand while scanning the area for threats, ready to use Perception Checks if necessary. He will follow the group when Keyton and Mara begin to withdraw, acting as rear guard.

Songdragon

Explorer
Mir looks from the informant who surrendered to Mack with a slight smile, "I am no medic. This droid here seems to have that in hand." She looks at TB52 and shrugs, "I hope..."

"I too think it may be best to get out of sight, like soon."

The young woman's gaze passes over Keyton and the others, but returns to the young man as she quietly says to herself, "So, we meet again do we?"

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Mir looks from the informant who surrendered to Mack with a slight smile, "I am no medic. This droid here seems to have that in hand." She looks at TB52 and shrugs, "I hope..."
“And hope makes the station go round. Or stand still, depending on personal perspective..... Finished!” announces the droid with a clicking of satisfied fingers. It then walk-glides over to its master, discarding the spent medpac along the way.

Keyton tosses any weapons he finds to Mack then goes to assist Mir & TB52. As he passes the besalisk, he suggests towards the informant with the remark, "He's all yours."
Sloor gives him the polite nod one gives all madmen, especially the armed and dangerous ones. His mouth has other ideas though: “What the frecsal are you talking about, ‘he’s all mine’? Who the frec are *you*?”

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
"Do you have a ship or residence we can take you to?" turning his attention back to Maya.
"I too think it may be best to get out of sight, like soon."

His mouth has other ideas though: “What the frecsal are you talking about, ‘he’s all mine’? Who the frec are *you*?”

Mack is hearing most of this exchange rather than seeing it, looking around for other threats or witnesses.
Perception (1d20+6=25)
Mack, after being distracted from the adrenaline rush of combat, reconsiders the besalisk’s earlier comment after hearing his reaction to Keyton, Not looking to start a fight then, just thinks we’re crazy. Who knows, we probably are.

Mack breaks cover and moves back around to the computer console next to everyone else and takes cover again, scanning the general area from which the Stormtroopers and Imperial Informants came from.

He speaks over his shoulder, “My mistake ma’am. I gather the droid’s not yours then. The TACSIT looks clear for now. I concur with carrying this conversation to different location. No way to know if a Rapid Response Unit is en route, we need to bounce.”

To the besalisk he says, “My guess he’s ‘George the dragon slayer’, with his hands full with yonder fair maiden he’s done rescued. Maybe Lady Guinevere there, sorry don’t know her name either, will help our ‘George’ with the fallen damsel. Considering you got 4 hands, and I know from personal experience you're a little grabby, would you consider securing the prisoner? Since you are searching the pockets of dead troopers, I think anyone coming across this scene is going to consider you part of this little, aahh, misunderstanding along with the rest of us. At this point I think we are all in the drek together. Can you go along with that, or should we get my head checked first?”

Mack turns to look at Sloor, despite the seemingly lightheartedness of his words, the expression on his face is somewhat serious and a little wry, but without malice. He raises an eyebrow and continues,
“Your call.”

possum

First Post
Maya listens to the group for a few seconds before mentioning her room number, hoping that the group can take her there.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
OOC: Can we assume that the characters can find it? Or do we need to find a public computer console and look it up? Also were there any surveillance cameras or anything that could leave witness to our fracus?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases