Hayabusa's Dawn of Defiance: Chapter I: The Traitor's Gambit

Songdragon

Explorer
"Kybucks?" Mir asks in a questioning fashion. She then watches Sloor and such... and oh does she try hard not to laugh at the besalisk attempting to ride, but cannot stop herself.

She looks about and spots Mack across the village, "What have you found?"

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack calls out to Mir and asks for TB, "Guys we need some medical assistance over here. TB your services are most likely required."

Mack is sorry he missed the besalisk's dsiplay of kybuck riding.

MackSmall.jpg

Songdragon

Explorer
Mir's tone turns serious as she moves to see what is wrong. As she gets to the hollowed out mushroom and spots the sickly kiddies she looks back to TB and the others as she is now concerned. She looks back to Vazus, "What is wrong here?"

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack looks on while Mir investigates the situation, with TB's help. He leaves his helmet on, whatever it is, I hope it's not contagious. They don't look so good. Wonder if this has anything to do with the Imperials here?

Taking a look at the surrounding terrain of the Felucian landscape he considers, you know? I won't put it past the fragheads to try biological warfare to tame this planet.
He trusts Mir's expertise to get to the bottom of the situation.

<< I think we can assume TB takes a 10 for his checks without needing BinderFred to say so, since he's sort of AFK.>>

MackSmall.jpg

possum

First Post
"They are contagious," Vazus replies but quickly adds "but apparently only to Felucians. I've been fine and I've been in here several times. It might be the Empire or it might not," he adds. "Truth is that I don't know."

TB continues to work on the children, but the droid warns that it'll likely take all day.

Nebten

First Post
I think that would be fine. Besides, it gives us time to go over what our hosts know about the local Imperials and for us to get used to our new . . .friends, Keyton states with regards to the kybucks. If they are good enough for Master Yoda, they are good enough for me.

[sblock]

images

[/sblock]

Keyton then turns back to Vazus, When you and the cheiftian has some time, myself and possibly Mir would like to talk to him in private.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack replies to TB, "Well, looks like you are being given the time to do a good job, TB. Don't frag it up. They might feed you to the acid swap and we wouldn't like that would we."

Hearing that Keyton is requesting a private meeting with chieftain, Mack gives the Jedi a questioning look, but it's hidden with his helmet on. Realizing this he asks politely, "What's up Key? There a reason you don't want us all there at your private meeting?"

MackSmall.jpg

Nebten

First Post
Just that I didn't think that you would be interested. I was going to ask the chief if he had any insight on the Force. A planet so abundant with natural life, typically somebody who has rose to a place of power has some knowledge of it. If there was anything he can share, whether it would be philosophies or meditation forms, would be a benifit. With many of the Jedi gone, finding mentors can be difficult. If you want to sit in, that is fine. Maybe we'll find a way to talk with the mushrooms. ;)

Songdragon

Explorer
Mir grins at Keyton's last comments and adds, "I have seen many interesting things done with plants. I will meet with the Chief as well, there is something more about him. I would like to be quick about it though, I wish to help TB with the children. I am sure he could use an assistant."

Remove ads