Hayabusa's Dawn of Defiance: Chapter I: The Traitor's Gambit

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
<< I think we can assume TB takes a 10 for his checks without needing BinderFred to say so, since he's sort of AFK.>>

«I now realize that wasn't so clear, but when I said "next week" I meant, you know, next week. :)

Mack calls out to Mir and asks for TB, "Guys we need some medical assistance over here. TB your services are most likely required."

I think that would be fine. Besides, it gives us time to go over what our hosts know about the local Imperials and for us to get used to our new . . .friends, Keyton states with regards to the kybucks. If they are good enough for Master Yoda, they are good enough for me.

Sloor staggers into the conversation just about then, wet from his falls and with one side of his moss-splattered poncho stuck in an unlikely place. He shakes his head, drops down to the floor and takes in the scene..... "All fawr stawpping fawr the day, spirks, but what the frek? We're nursemaids naw?"

perrinmiller

Adventurer
«I now realize that wasn't so clear, but when I said "next week" I meant, you know, next week. :)
<<OOC: No you were clear, I said "sorta". ;) >>

Sloor staggers into the conversation just about then, wet from his falls and with one side of his moss-splattered poncho stuck in an unlikely place. He shakes his head, drops down to the floor and takes in the scene..... "All fawr stawpping fawr the day, spirks, but what the frek? We're nursemaids naw?"
Mack teases Sloor, "Yep, here's your pointy white hat, miss" Then a little more seriously, "Well, being friendly and helpful might get us some more assistance of a *tactical* nature. Like that airspeeder or AT-AT Walker we wanted. Scoring brownie points can't hurt either."

Hearing that Keyton going to talk about that Force mumbo jumbo he replies, "I see. No, I am not too interested in that discussion. But I should be present for the tactical issues and our review of the available intel."

He eyes the bruises on Sloor's backside. He is not too sure about riding the kybucks after observing the results. But if given the time to kill before moving on, he might as well try his hand, but not wanting to appear the fool, he will take it easy and cautious when he does later.

<<Take 10 on Ride +3 for 13>>

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger CS

Last edited:

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
"Well, being friendly and helpful might get us some more assistance of a *tactical* nature. Like that airspeeder or AT-AT Walker we wanted. Scoring brownie points can't hurt either."[/COLOR]

"Frecking pumped-up mudrats is all we get," grumbles the battered alien. "And I ain't riding any brawnies either." Anything for a pause from the unending mushroom smell at *this* point... Speaking of, "Don't suppawse you fawlks have a nice square rawm sawmwhere, daw you?"

<Response Verimak?>

He eyes the bruises on Sloor's backside. He is not too sure about riding the kybucks after observing the results. But if given the time to kill before moving on, he might as well try his hand, but not wanting to appear the fool, he will take it easy and cautious when he does later.

Sloor stands by the side-lines, arms crossed, and shouts out grining advice on what NOT to do: "Stay away frawm the neck, Mack man, away frawm the neck! Skragard'll try taw headbutt you!"

Last edited:

Nebten

First Post
When the time is right and the people have gathered together, Keyton will start the discussion.

Honored Chief, myself and Mir are students of what we call The Force. We belief it is an energy field created by all living creatures that surrounds us and binds the galaxy together. I feel that you are aware of what I speak about, even though you may call it something else. I also feel that you may have some control of how to use the Force too.

At one time, there were many teachers and users of the Force in the galaxy. Now their number are very few. While our time here is short, myself and Mir wish to obtain any insight you may have in how you use the Force.

possum

First Post
Verimak cannot respond to Sloor, nor even understand what he is saying, for Vazus has joined the chief, Mir and Keyton.

"He says that he believes much of the same things," Vazus translates, "and that he has seen those likely of your order during the last rain. As for insights... He has learned something that he wishes to teach you," Vazus says after the chief pauses for a bit. OOC: For free, you gain the Force power Force Blast from the Force Unleashed Campaign Guide.

Songdragon

Explorer
After some instruction and practice of the new ability Mir will offer to teach the Felucian Chief Cloak, if he does not already know it. With a nod of respect to a Master of the Force, "Thank you for your teachings, they have been most insightful. Perhaps one day I shall return, to learn more of your ways. As well, to see the wonders Felucia has to offer"

"If you will excuse me, I wish to aid the droid with the children that have fallen ill."
Mir will then return to help TB.

((ooc: Wow... cool stuff. :D))

Nebten

First Post
Taking the teachings to heart, Keyton thanks the Chief. In response, Keyton offers to teach him the Jedi Code and how its mantra is used in meditative practices. Keyton will also show the Chief his lightsaber and some basic stances, if he so desires. Keyton exchange information as long the Chief is willing to entertain him.

After his meeting, Keyton will talk to Vazus stating, "You said you had something else that may help us with the facility? Shall I gather the others so that you can show us what it is?"

After

perrinmiller

Adventurer
After Mack takes some of the besalisk's advice, whether it works or not, perhaps he has the hang of it by the time Mir and Keyton finish their chat with the chief.

Afterward, rubbing his backside from the chaffing and bouncing he limbers up a little bit to make sure everything is in working order, "Alright then, perhaps riding these 'bucks will be okay." But inside he still thinks, still would rather have that airspeeder or AT-AT Walker though.

He makes himself readily available for the tactical planning and discussion of intel that he mentioned he was interested in being a part of.

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger CS

possum

First Post
"Gather the others and wait right here," Vazus says as he heads towards his quarters. He returns with a medium-sized explosive charge. "This here will take care of that facility, if placed inside," he says. "If I'd have had the beingpower, I would have planted this weeks ago."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases