Hayabusa's Dawn of Defiance: Chapter I: The Traitor's Gambit - Page 57




  1. #561
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    possum's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Columbia, MO
    Posts
    2,503

    Ignore possum
    "They may have already seen us and that's not good," Vazus says as he sneaks a peek from the opening of the hut. The sound of screaming as civilivians race for their own homes seems to confirm that.

    As Keyton races outside, he sees a lone scout trooper aboard his speeder bike. He definitely has seen the village and now has seen him. The scout reaches for his comlink but pauses as he touches it, as if he has remembered something.

    OOC: It's likely a slight clash between two styles of roleplaying. I personally suggest your characters getting into a small argument about it in the future.

    Songdragon, you can try it, but I can guarantee that at this level, cloaking the entire village would likely kill your character.

    BinderFred, TB's not out in the open, but in a small hut fashioned into a makeshift hospital.

 

  • #562
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    Songdragon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    1,638

    Ignore Songdragon
    OOC: Noted. Thanks.

    "It would appear we have been spotted... we need to take care of that tropper before he can warn anyone else." Draws her blaster.

    (how far is the tropper who attempted to use his comlink, and could we get shots off before he goes zoom, zoom?)

  • #563
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

    Nebten's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Visalia, CA
    Posts
    1,720

    Ignore Nebten
    Agreed. I don't know which would be worse, this village's destruction or enslavement.

    Keyton will close with the trooper. If he can reach him he'll activate his lighsaber and attack him. If he cannot, he use Force Blast using a Force Point on the Use Force check.

  • #564
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    perrinmiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    7,400
    GM's DayGygax Memorial FundPathfinder

    Ignore perrinmiller
    <<OOC: Not sure why we haven't entered combat yet. But...
    Initiative (1d20+8=11). I was going to roll the shot too, but Mack's Initiative is too low for him to have much chance of going first.>>

    Mack readies his blaster to open fire on the trooper.

    ___________________________________

    Mack Granger CS
    Playing & DMing: PF and SWSE

  • #565
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    possum's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Columbia, MO
    Posts
    2,503

    Ignore possum
    Yes, please roll initiative.

  • #566
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    Songdragon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    1,638

    Ignore Songdragon
    (( Initiative 1d20+8=21 ))

  • #567
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

    Nebten's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Visalia, CA
    Posts
    1,720

    Ignore Nebten

  • #568
    3 rings to bind them all! COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Gallant (Lvl 3)

    Binder Fred's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Eastern Canada
    Posts
    2,520

    Ignore Binder Fred
    Quote Originally Posted by possum View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member.
    OOC: BinderFred, TB's not out in the open, but in a small hut fashioned into a makeshift hospital.
    Ah, I thought it was the home of the two kids. In either case he'd be seen by anybody looking into the hut and/or might come out to look on his own (blasted independant droids ). The plan was to have him actively hide.

    Now though... Initiative: 1d20=9.
    So it goes.
    Active characters
    Antares, an Elven fighter/mage in Gambler1650's Legacy of the Silver Dragon 1 2 (S&S 4th)
    Fastus, blacksmith of flames in Tailspinner's Jade Regent (Pathfinder)
    Midgrim Goldhammer, a hefty dwarven fighter in Imperialus' Dwimmermount Dungeon (L L)
    Memorable games
    Sloor Sanbraiz, a Besalisk scoundrel in Possum's Dawn of Defiance I II (Star Wars Saga)
    Seif al Mariam, a touareg guide in Relique du Madde's Warlords of the Red Sands (PL6 M&M)
    Nightshift, a teleporting security guard in Jemal's Mutant Rising (PL10 M&M)

  • #569
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    possum's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Columbia, MO
    Posts
    2,503

    Ignore possum
    Songdragon, you can try and get a shot off at the scout before he zooms away. You're the only one who beat him on initiative.

  • #570
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    Songdragon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    1,638

    Ignore Songdragon
    Mir dashes out of the hut and spots the trooper on the speeder as he appears to start away. The woman considers her blaster for a moment but reconsiders and reaches out with the Force. She gathers up the surrounding air and small bits of debris and hurls it towards the trooper. She is obviously not used to wielding such powers just yet, and blast goes wide... She looks breifly taxes and watches with a sullen look as she was unable to stop the trooper. "How will we stop him now?"

    (Force Blast 1d20+13=14 (which is a failure all around))

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 57 of 108 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667107 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Hayabusa's Dawn of Defiance: Chapter II: A Wretched Hive
      By possum in forum Playing the Game
      Replies: 1230
      Last Post: Saturday, 9th February, 2013, 06:34 PM
    2. Hayabusa's Dawn of Defiance: Dramatis Personae
      By possum in forum Character Builds & Optimization
      Replies: 7
      Last Post: Tuesday, 29th November, 2011, 11:56 AM
    3. Dawn of Defiance
      By Wintergypsy in forum Playing the Game
      Replies: 386
      Last Post: Monday, 7th July, 2008, 04:10 AM
    4. Diesel's Dawn of Defiance
      By Diesel in forum Playing the Game
      Replies: 176
      Last Post: Wednesday, 25th June, 2008, 01:01 PM
    5. Diesel's Dawn of Defiance ( OOC )
      By Diesel in forum Talking the Talk
      Replies: 108
      Last Post: Tuesday, 10th June, 2008, 07:54 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •