Hayabusa's Dawn of Defiance: Chapter I: The Traitor's Gambit

possum

First Post
"They may have already seen us and that's not good," Vazus says as he sneaks a peek from the opening of the hut. The sound of screaming as civilivians race for their own homes seems to confirm that.

As Keyton races outside, he sees a lone scout trooper aboard his speeder bike. He definitely has seen the village and now has seen him. The scout reaches for his comlink but pauses as he touches it, as if he has remembered something.

OOC: It's likely a slight clash between two styles of roleplaying. I personally suggest your characters getting into a small argument about it in the future.

Songdragon, you can try it, but I can guarantee that at this level, cloaking the entire village would likely kill your character.

BinderFred, TB's not out in the open, but in a small hut fashioned into a makeshift hospital.

Songdragon

Explorer
OOC: Noted. Thanks. :)

"It would appear we have been spotted... we need to take care of that tropper before he can warn anyone else." Draws her blaster.

(how far is the tropper who attempted to use his comlink, and could we get shots off before he goes zoom, zoom?)

Nebten

First Post
Agreed. I don't know which would be worse, this village's destruction or enslavement.

Keyton will close with the trooper. If he can reach him he'll activate his lighsaber and attack him. If he cannot, he use Force Blast using a Force Point on the Use Force check.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
<<OOC: Not sure why we haven't entered combat yet. But...
Initiative (1d20+8=11). I was going to roll the shot too, but Mack's Initiative is too low for him to have much chance of going first.>>

Mack readies his blaster to open fire on the trooper.

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger CS

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
OOC: BinderFred, TB's not out in the open, but in a small hut fashioned into a makeshift hospital.

«Ah, I thought it was the home of the two kids. In either case he'd be seen by anybody looking into the hut and/or might come out to look on his own (blasted independant droids ;)). The plan was to have him actively hide.

Now though... Initiative: 1d20=9.

possum

First Post
Songdragon, you can try and get a shot off at the scout before he zooms away. You're the only one who beat him on initiative.

Songdragon

Explorer
Mir dashes out of the hut and spots the trooper on the speeder as he appears to start away. The woman considers her blaster for a moment but reconsiders and reaches out with the Force. She gathers up the surrounding air and small bits of debris and hurls it towards the trooper. She is obviously not used to wielding such powers just yet, and blast goes wide... She looks breifly taxes and watches with a sullen look as she was unable to stop the trooper. "How will we stop him now?"

(Force Blast 1d20+13=14 (which is a failure all around))

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases