Hayabusa's Dawn of Defiance: Chapter I: The Traitor's Gambit

Songdragon

Explorer
Mounts up one of the nearest kybucks... "Lets go get him," she whispers to the beast with a pat. And with that, and following after some folks, starts out.

((Oh boy!:)))

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack mounts up and also follows along behind Verimak motioning for him to lead the way, "Well, let's be about it then. Keyton can meet us en route. Hopefully Mir can give him directions to the rendezvous."

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger CS

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
"What?" After a few forceful pulls Sloor manages to get his beast turned around, at least far enough to be able to crane his neck back and see what Mack is talking about. "Ah, freck! And I thawght she was the sensible awne taw..." He grins at Mack, a bit wild himself, "Well, except fawr sticking arawnd with *this* group. And haw will *she* knaw where the meet is when *we* need a guide taw get there? Let's fawllaw behind fawr a klick awr taw instead and see if they fall awff. Shawld be pretty much the same way fawr at least that lang, right?"

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack replies, "I hope so anyway."

<<OOC: Not sure I understand the scene 100%, but this is my take on it: Keyton took off at best speed in the wake of the speeder. Mir is following along behind Verimak with Mack and Sloor. Is Vazus coming to interpret or are we on our own to just follow him?>>

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger CS

Binder Fred

«The "Let's go get HIM" (emphasis mine), definitively gave me the impression Mir was going after the trooper with Keyton. Sloor is suggesting we follow the two for a while, as everybody is more or less heading in the direction of the Imperial base.

possum

First Post
The group makes their way to the Kybuck pen, their Felucian scout following them. Everyone mounts one of the creatures and it races forward, following the scout with a lutch of fast movement.

OOC: Ride Checks Please. This may get interesting...

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack climbs aboard his steed, feeling like an armored knight getting ready for battle. With a kick of his imaginary spurs, "Heeyah, let's go boy!"

<<OOC: Ride Check
1d20+3=21 :p Who knew what practice could do. Do we get a circumstance bonus for practicing earlier? Sloor might need it. >>

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger CS

Binder Fred

Sloor follows as well, but at a much slower pace. He ain't dying of a broken neck on no frecking *planet*. "You cawming, TB?"

«The point of not trying to catch up to the Trooper is to avoid making Ride Checks. Sloor will therefore maintain a speed that will allow him to Take10 (for a total of, well, 10), whatever that speed may be, and will go *around* any obstacles that the others have to jump over.

Nebten

First Post
Keyton climbs on the kybuck while reclasping his lightsaber to his belt. He takes the reins, takes in a deep breath and then attempts to guide the creature after his quarry.

Ride (1d20+4=9)
Keyton appears to have some difficultly with his kybuck and he makes a number of curses under his breath.

Remove ads