Hayabusa's Dawn of Defiance: Chapter I: The Traitor's Gambit

perrinmiller

Adventurer
OOC: No worries, Neb. Either action was okay. I am a firm believer of killing wounded guys first and Mack has high Ref.

Mack shifts position to target the wounded mutant and says, "Focus our efforts on one at a time and take them down." He squeezes the trigger on his blaster rifle, burning the crazed brute.

[sblock=Actions]Move Actions: 1SQ SW, so I don't think target has cover. Otherwise spend 2 Swift Actions to aim and negate
Standard Action: Ranged attack Tough Felucian #1: Blaster Rifle (1d20+5=14, 3d8+2=14)
[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]DP: 2 (Rescue) FP: 5
Init: +8 Perception: +9
HP: 39 (15 Threshold) Current: 39
Reflex: 20 (18ff) Fort: 15 Will: 13
Attack Options: Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Battle Analysis[/sblock]___________________________________

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger CS

possum

First Post
Mack's shot hits the large Felucian hard, and he nearly stumbles to the ground, however it continues to stand despite its horrible wounds.

[sblock=Tactical Map]

command_centerrnd2Keyton.jpg

Inits

Mir 28
Mack 15
Keyton 14 is up
Tough Felucian 1 11 3/34
Tough Felucian 2 11
Sloor 11
Felucians 11[/sblock]

And this is the fourth map I've created today. Wow...

Nebten

First Post
OOC: I just didn't want to have Mack pinned in the corner ;).

Keyton notices the blaster and burn wounds on the Felucian lurching toward him. He slides up next to the alien and attempts to take it out at the knees.

[sblock=Actions] 5' step north, attack Felucian 1. [/sblock]

possum

First Post
As his friend falls dead from Keyton's stab, the other large Felucian roars in anger and takes a mighty swing at the offender. (Ref 16 for 24 dmg)

[sblock=Tactical Map]

command_centerrnd2Sloor.jpg

Inits

Mir 28
Mack 15
Keyton 14 is up
Tough Felucian 2 11
Sloor 11 is up
Felucian 11[/sblock]

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Instead of charging straight for him, as expected, the felucian goes the long way around, leaping over the pit diagonaly, heading for TB!

"Where the frek is he gawing?" Not waiting for an answer Sloor begins his own charge, two trains rushing towards each other head on. Spirk doesn't even have the decency to keep the hole at his back so I can push him in! Frek, frek, frek, frek, frek. "TB, up!"

At the last minute the hover droid rises straight up like a mechanichal curtain... and Sloor is the main act, upper right fist swinging!

«TB withdraws west.
«Sloor moves adjacent the small felucian and melee attacks with stun knuckles. 1d20+4=18, 2d6+4=9. Doesn't include charge bonus, if any.

EDIT = Post 985, almost there! Count with me, folks: 15!

Last edited:

possum

First Post
The Felucian takes the punch without flinching and swings his blade wildly at Sloor (Ref 11 for 7 dmg).

[sblock=Tactical Map]

command_centerrnd3Mir.jpg

Inits

Mir 28 is up
Mack 15
Keyton 14 is up
Tough Felucian 2 11
Sloor 11
Felucian 11 14/23
[/sblock]

Songdragon

Explorer
Seeing the officer down she turns her blaster on the remaining giant felecian on Keyton... For a moment she feels pity for the poor creature turned into such a monster... and then squeezes the trigger... The shot goes wide of the large target...

(( Attack 1d20-2=7 includes the -5 for firing into melee))

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack swings the barrel of his blaster rifle at the closer Felucian beast, "Careful there, these guys look to pack quite a whallop." He squeezes the trigger on his blaster rifle, the bolt striking home for a scorching wound on his target's torso.

[sblock=Actions]Move Actions: None
Standard Action: Ranged attack Tough Felucian #2: Blaster Rifle (1d20+5=14, 3d8+2=15)
Glad these average rolls are good enough. :p[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]DP: 2 (Rescue) FP: 5
Init: +8 Perception: +9
HP: 39 (15 Threshold) Current: 39
Reflex: 20 (18ff) Fort: 15 Will: 13
Attack Options: Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Battle Analysis[/sblock]___________________________________

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger CS

Nebten

First Post
Keyton just barely dodges underneith another mighty swing of the alien's blade. He then performs a backswing in an attempt to amputate the creatures claw.

[sblock=Actions] 5' step 1 sq south, to be directly inbetween it and Mack. Then lightsaber to the tough Felucian [/sblock]

possum

First Post
Mack's shot burns a large hole in the Felucian, and Keyton's swing takes a large chunk out of it, but the large beast is still standing. He roars again, this time one filled with both anger and pain, as he swings his blade at Keyton. The blade manages to strike true on the Jedi (Ref 25 for 25 dmg)

[sblock=Tactical Map]

command_centerrnd3Sloor.jpg

Inits

Mir 28 is up
Mack 15
Keyton 14 is up
Tough Felucian 2 11 11/34 hp
Sloor 11 is up
Felucian 11 14/23[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads