[D&D 4e] IG's "Those Left Behind, Chapter 4" [OOC]

industrygothica

Adventurer
So that's the end of chapter 3. I'll give you all some time to post here and get all the WTF's out of the way, and to get your 4e characters in order before we continue on... hopefully by this weekend or so.

-IG

renau1g

First Post
Yah! oh shoot... I didn't post to the RG yet? Damn... sorry IG.

Edit: What do I do for background? Does Caerwyn have one established already?

Last edited:

industrygothica

Adventurer
Yah! oh shoot... I didn't post to the RG yet? Damn... sorry IG.

Edit: What do I do for background? Does Caerwyn have one established already?

If you look at the character records link in my sig, you can see what he's got there. It's not much, really, so you'll have a lot of room to work with. I might suggest looking at Talashia's background as well. Since they're related, you might find something there to feed off of.

Shayuri

First Post
Renau, as I understand it, Caerwyn is Talashia's big brother. During their childhood he tended to look out for her, since she attracted negative attention due to her oddity and how strange events followed her. Once she left the village to go train her magic (this happened while she was still fairly young), Caerwyn took his ideals of individual liberties on the road, becoming a thorn in the side of more than one self-important local lord.

He and Talashia reunited by seeming coincidence during this game, when she left mage school to hunt down what she needed to begin her 'transcendence.' I forget what Caerwyn was in town for...

But yeah, feel free to tweak things as needed for your own unique take on the character. I'll change Talashia's background description to suit it.

Shayuri

First Post
I have just one question about the past, IG...

If I had not been a lazy procastinator and had actually posted Talashia casting another lightning sphere on the ritual, could she have stopped it? Or was that a Plot Point, and beyond our control?

The feeling I get is that it was a plot point...but I am curious. And a little guilty too. :)

-- Oh, and I need to resubmit Talashia's sheet tonight. A lot of books were published between the original build and now. New options have become available.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
It truely has been a pleasure and an honor gaming with all of you. I can hope that I can someday play another game with all of you. I trust that Renalg will do justice with caerwyn and work well with this group.

Good gaming to all on this thread! go get those bad guys and crush the oppressors!!!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases