Escape to IMVU?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm A Banana

Potassium-Rich
Why is there an advert for Nazi lesbian hookers on the left side of the General Discussion forum?

Because you're not a community supporter.

And because on the internet, you can be anything you want to be. Nazi lesbian hooker. Racist lesbian hooker. Zionist lesbian hooker. KKK lesbian hooker. Vampire lesbian hooker. Southern Baptist lesbian hooker.

The possibilities are endless...

S'mon

Legend

And because on the internet, you can be anything you want to be. Nazi lesbian hooker. Racist lesbian hooker. Zionist lesbian hooker. KKK lesbian hooker. Vampire lesbian hooker. Southern Baptist lesbian hooker.

Well, your possibilities seem to have some common themes. :)

Nymrohd

First Post

Oh vampire lesbian hookers! Reminds me of Jesus Christ, Vampire Hunter.

coyote6

Adventurer
Okay, I'm stumped; what is IMVU? An IM client? How does that relate to Nazi lesbian hookers?

Now I have this urge to see this ad...

"Lesbian Nazi hookers, abducted by UFOs and forced into weight loss programs. All next week on Town Talk."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdw1ZK585RU]YouTube - UHF - Town Talk[/ame]

Oryan77

Adventurer
Why is there an advert for Nazi lesbian hookers on the left side of the General Discussion forum?

Well I find several of the IMVU banners offensive & disgusting (they have several different ones that appear on ENworld). But hey, that's just my opinion and this ain't the place for me to explain "why" :p

I just know that I wouldn't want my kid to come to a D&D forum and see some of the garbage that the IMVU banners promote with their imagery. I also would never want to play in their game world if what I see in their images are what I can expect from other players.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads