Thursday Knights, Live Broadcast of Actual Play

OverloadUT

First Post
Thursday Knights would like to invite you to play Dungeons and Dragons 4e vicariously through us!

This is a different sort of Actual Play podcast. The reason why is that the main focus is on the live broadcast of play. We have the previous episodes available (with the early episodes being audio only). So feel free to listen to the previous episodes but the live play is really where it's at.

We broadcast live at every Thursday at 7pm PDT. We usually play until about midnight. Our official website is at ThursdayKnights.com.

Previous Episodes
As mentioned, all of the episodes are currently available as audio recordings on our website. Starting with Episode 53, the video recordings are available in the Thursday Knights justin.tv Archive.

Live Feed
The live feed is the main focus. Using the power of THE INTERNET, this image below will change when we are live.

CLICK TO WATCH

The Story So Far
Episode 69 (6/1/2011) is the start of the Epic Tier, so knowing the Paragon story is not actually important at all! I'll update this section as the Epic Tier story unfolds.

THE CAST
Arora
AroraSmall.jpg

Dwarf Paladin
Played by Cailin
iPlay4e Character Sheet

She's friendly, loyal, and brave but easily frustrated by failure.

Brandis
Human Fighter
Played by Dan
iPlay4e Character Sheet

His greatest strength is his strength.

Deomin
DeominSmall.jpg

Half-Genasi Hybrid Ranger-Priest
Played by Eric
iPlay4e Character Sheet

Deomin is the most genuine person you could ever meet.

Hugh
Human Ranger
Played by Sam
iPlay4e Character Sheet

Practical, cynical, solitary, addicted to combat, seeks a meaningful life

Wrenn
Wrenns-copy.jpg

Gnome Invoker
Played by Lincoln
iPlay4e Character Sheet

Trustworthy, loyal to friends, not easily forgiving, underestimated, quick to joke

Last edited:

samursus

Explorer
Watching this Live ATM, pretty fun group. I am sure it might not appeal to many of the experienced DM's and Players here, but I am so going to show this to my new players; the ones that are not quite sure how they would go about RP'ing.

Of course, not everyone is an Actor, but I think many would get inspired.

High energy group and fun to watch.

F700

First Post
Sorry, did NOT find the game entertaining at all. And justin TV is one of the lamest spots on the web.
Just my opinion

Falkus

Explorer
Unfortunately, I can't really watch it live at the moment due to scheduling issues, but I have been listening to the audio files and enjoying them so far.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases