Ascension ability questions

Mr.Satan

First Post
What of divinities that don't embody a location, but instead embody a concept?

Where would they reform?

Would embodying a concept, rather than a location, alter the divine templates at all?

Howdy amigo! :)

Mr.Satan said:
What of divinities that don't embody a location, but instead embody a concept?

Where would they reform?

Would embodying a concept, rather than a location, alter the divine templates at all?

I'd argue that a strong enough embodiment of anything would create a layer/plane. etc.

Mr.Satan

First Post
And if I were to not want them to embody a location...what then?

How would that affect the templates?

Another question...

What are these spells exactly?

1 Encrypt: Text cannot be deciphered.
2 Brainwash: Subject forgets the past 24 hours.
3 Brain Drain: Subject loses 1d6 points of Intelligence, which are gained by the caster.
4 Dissect: Cutting beam has chance to sever one of an opponent’s appendages.
5 Neutron Beam: Ray deals 5 points of damage/level (max 75), passes through multiple targets.
6 Force Field: Aura blocks 50 hit points of damage and regenerates 1 point/round.
7 Experiment: As wish, but chance of failure.
8 Radiation Poisoning: As poison, but affects all with 30 ft. radius
9 Self-Destruct: You explode, dealing 100 points of damage to all within a 100 ft. radius.

Do you have them written up anywhere?

Last edited:

Hello again Mr.Satan! :)

Mr.Satan said:
And if I were to not want them to embody a location...what then?

Then don't have them embody the location...or make the location they embody sealed away so that no one can reach it.

How would that affect the templates?

To be honest I don't think it would.

Another question...

What are these spells exactly?

1 Encrypt: Text cannot be deciphered.
2 Brainwash: Subject forgets the past 24 hours.
3 Brain Drain: Subject loses 1d6 points of Intelligence, which are gained by the caster.
4 Dissect: Cutting beam has chance to sever one of an opponent’s appendages.
5 Neutron Beam: Ray deals 5 points of damage/level (max 75), passes through multiple targets.
6 Force Field: Aura blocks 50 hit points of damage and regenerates 1 point/round.
7 Experiment: As wish, but chance of failure.
8 Radiation Poisoning: As poison, but affects all with 30 ft. radius
9 Self-Destruct: You explode, dealing 100 points of damage to all within a 100 ft. radius.

Do you have them written up anywhere?

They are from the Science portfolio, they were going to be in the Grimoire. I don't have full write-ups sorry.

Hammerheadd

First Post
QUESTION if a god uses too much of his QP (on creating stuff or whatever) can it actually go down in rank (like would a demi-deity that goes under 10,000 QP become just a quasi-deity)?

Hey Hammerhead matey! :)

Hammerheadd said:
QUESTION if a god uses too much of his QP (on creating stuff or whatever) can it actually go down in rank (like would a demi-deity that goes under 10,000 QP become just a quasi-deity)?

Yes. There needs to be cause and effect in everything.

I have wondered about the science domain spells myself maybe somone could make them (most of the info is already there)

I think they are fairly well explained in the Portfolio breakdown.

First Post
agorgepropapy Sean Lee Women's Jersey

Here are some names Waddell should inquire at the trade deadline to help his club: Chris Phillips, Shane Doan, Ray Whitney, Shawn Horcoff or Mike Fischer However, accumulation of a large number of wholesalers is always white discount The should make lifestyle miserable on opposing QBs may maybe not be as apparent however it need to be He is the all-time Colts franchise leader in career wins, career passing yards, pass attempts, pass completions, and passing touchdowns time on Friday, a wave of NBA star has formed a delegation met with Hunter, who urged the use of radical trade union methods, such as the dissolution of the players union
com's Midseason NFL Draft Projection #1 pick, though Johnson had stated that he intended to earn his degree from Georgia Tech The Suns nickname was among 28,000 entries that were formally chosen in a Name the Team contest sponsored by the Arizona Republic; the winner was awarded $1,000 and season tickets to the inaugural season If you would like to buy a , it is possible to pay a go to to our shop on the internet You don't desire to be the fan that threw in the towel or did not remember about his crew, then get ridiculed for it subsequent year whenever they're great as soon as again he players are all in a good frame of mind right now Cincinnati Bengals May Have Righted the Ship With Good PicksThe Cincinnati Bengals are a team that needed a good draft this year, and that's exactly what they gotThe common thread I find within the wild-card matches is that the Steelers like a 12-4 Wild Card are better than any mixture of teams that could grab the fourth seed or even the third seed

Victor Cruz Authentic Jersey
Andre Brown Jersey
Hakeem Nicks Authentic Jersey

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases