Ascension ability questions

eduar

First Post
hi

can i apply automatic metamagic capacity feats to craft magic items?

for example craft a staff of fireball maximize and empower*10

Dmmaster42

First Post
Hey Upper_Krust, I was wondering, how would you suggest altering the SDA in Deities and Demigods Divine Rage to fit more smoothly with the epic feats and SDAs in Ascension?

Dmmaster42 said:
Hey Upper_Krust,

Hello there Dmmaster42! :)

...and welcome to the forums.

I was wondering, how would you suggest altering the SDA in Deities and Demigods Divine Rage to fit more smoothly with the epic feats and SDAs in Ascension?

Well its interesting that I didn't revise that one...

Immortality

...but it probably doesn't need revising, you could always ignore it and just stack vigourous rage.

Or you could probably still use it as a one off Divine Ability, remember this ability replaces the Barbarian's Rage, it doesn't augment it.

Technically what this does is give you a basic net +6 modifier (above the original +4) - so its really not much different (spell res. aside) from adding a bunch of Vigourous Rage feats.

Belzamus

First Post
I think I gave one of my barbarian-based Sidereals a rage equal to double his Divine Rank. It seemed appropriate, though I'm not sure as a Divine or Cosmic. (it had more factors than the standard rage, so it was definitely Cosmic).

Dmmaster42

First Post
Hello there Dmmaster42! :)

...and welcome to the forums.

Well its interesting that I didn't revise that one...

Immortality

...but it probably doesn't need revising, you could always ignore it and just stack vigourous rage.

Or you could probably still use it as a one off Divine Ability, remember this ability replaces the Barbarian's Rage, it doesn't augment it.

Technically what this does is give you a basic net +6 modifier (above the original +4) - so its really not much different (spell res. aside) from adding a bunch of Vigourous Rage feats.
Thanks! Alright that sounds cool.

eduar

First Post
hi

can i craft one item that give automatic metamagic capacity feats or another feat, divine ability..., one feat==+1 equivalent magic item modifier

but exist any limit? like the armors and weapon that the caster level must be at least three times the enhancement

because for ability bonus doesn't exist

eduar; said:

Howdy eduar mate! :)

can i craft one item that give automatic metamagic capacity feats or another feat, divine ability..., one feat==+1 equivalent magic item modifier

but exist any limit? like the armors and weapon that the caster level must be at least three times the enhancement

because for ability bonus doesn't exist

Yes but remember stacking each feat means an additional +1 to an item, and you cannot stack multiple such items, only the most powerful will work.

So if You have 8 AMC feats in one item and 4 in another, you only gain 8 even if you have both items.

Remember also that a +6 item is epic in value and thus costs x10.

Remove ads