PoPP - Abraxis Hellis (01)

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OOC: Let's go ahead and get an initiative roll so I'll know who's heard/seen what before I post up.

Abraxis presses himself against the wall and peers through the fog in vain.

Lerissa speaks softly as she slips past him, heading left into the darkness within. "I'm going to separate a bit so please be careful before you attack."

She's followed by Mustapha, muttering "If Lerissa is taking the left, perhaps we should try the other side? Regrettably my ability to slip unnoticed as the desert wind is lacking, so I don't want to give her position away by my careless steps." as he trundles past as well. Abraxis last sight of him has him treading to the right.

Finally Leaf moves past as well, walking timidly straight into the room as he calls out softly. "Wait . . . Mustapha? Abraxis? . . . Where is everyone?"

You're left alone outside, the eerie fog pressing in. Myriad sounds echo strangely through the gloom withing the granary - the drip of moisture from the fog, the skittering of tiny clawed feet as the rats that inevitably inhabit such places move about, and the occasional creak of the building's frame as it settles to accommodate the weight of the grain it contains.

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
As the big Ranger glides past you fall in quietly behind, glaive at the ready. Mustapha's sonorous voice echoes through the fog from somewhere to your right, the cadence indicating that he's casting a minor spell of some sort. There's a loud creaking sound - a door opening - just ahead and Leaf abruptly changes direction, moving a little farther into the gloom. Something's moving through the loose grain on the floor to your left as well - you hear the sound of footsteps shuffling over there.

OOC: Go ahead and post for round 3 - Abraxis is first initiative.

Attachments

• Granary - Abraxis.jpg
    Granary - Abraxis.jpg
    612.3 KB · Views: 70

Rhun

First Post
Abraxis raises his glaive, ready to strike, as he moves slowly and quietly to the left.

AC: 16 (Mage Armor in effect), HP: 18/18

5' step left, stealth +2

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
You slip off to the west, the sound of your footsteps well muffled by the suseration of shifting grain and the creaks of the old building. After only a few feet, a pale face suspended above blackness appears in the fog; the blackness below swiftly resolves into Lerissa's dark leathers just as she speaks. "Did you guys open that door? I'm approaching you so don't be alarmed."

Leaf's voice comes softly from the East. The Goliath's whisper - "Watch to your right I will take the point, stay just behind me a couple feet like Abraxis" - is about the volume of a large bumblebee. You feel his presence at your back as he moves up.

Attachments

• Granary - Abraxis.jpg
    Granary - Abraxis.jpg
    613.1 KB · Views: 71

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
(Posting for Matt on his birthday - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!)

You decide caution is still the order of the day and take another five foot step - this time to the Southwest, putting you just south of the newly found Lerissa.

(Map coming when the others finish their Round 4 Actions)

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Starting Round Five

Here's the current map - Abraxis acts first in the round, so you're up!

Attachments

• Granary - Abraxis.JPG
    Granary - Abraxis.JPG
    565.1 KB · Views: 86

Rhun

First Post
Abraxis steps back to follow Leaf, still moving as quietly as possible.

AC: 16 (Mage Armor in effect), HP: 18/18

5' step to J5, stealth +2

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
The other three members of your crew move off into the fog to the northeast, following the wall north. Mustapha remains in sight only briefly, as he moves north in his turn and disappears into the fog.

Abraxis' sense of isolation grows quickly, with none of his new friends visible. They were last seen headed north around the corner just to his north.

Abraxis is up.

Attachments

• Granary - Abraxis.jpg
    Granary - Abraxis.jpg
    610.2 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:

Remove ads