PoPP - Leaf (01)

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OOC: Let's go ahead and get an initiative roll so I'll know who's heard/seen what before I post up.

Leaf is struggling to put on his boots and peer into the fog in all directions at the same time. One by one his companions disappear into the soup, each with muttered words.

Abraxis is the first to move off - the moonlight illuminates him very dimly as he stops by the massive front doors and peers inside. "Can’t see a thing!"

Lerissa says "I'm going to separate a bit so please be careful before you attack." as she disappears through the doors.

Mustapha trundles up to the doors and through as well, with a muttered "If Lerissa is taking the left, perhaps we should try the other side? Regrettably my ability to slip unnoticed as the desert wind is lacking, so I don't want to give her position away by my careless steps."

Calling out softly to your fledgling friends, you finally gets your boots on his feet and move into the building yourself. Myriad sounds echo strangely through the gloom - the drip of moisture from the fog, the skittering of tiny clawed feet as the rats that inevitably inhabit such places move about, and the occasional creak of the building's frame as it settles to accommodate the weight of the grain it contains.

About 10 feet into the room you notice a slick of blood on the floor - a wide trail that leads both back in the direction of the front door and further into the darkness. Your progress is stopped by the advent of a wall, with doors opening to the North on both your left and right sides. The doors on your right are partially open; the blood trail would seem to lead through them.

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Thinking that more guards could be in trouble Leaf starts to follow the blood trail. Using his trident to finish opening the doors to his right he moves to the door way to try and see where it leads.

[sblock=actions]
Move: open door
other: 5' step through door (if I am not close enough then I will move to the doorway and get no standard action)
standard: Total defense. I is scared LOL :p [/sblock]

[sblock=Stat Block]
Code:
   HP: 20/20     AC: 14  AC(T): 11AC(FF): 13  Init: -1

Saving Throw   Total  Base   Mod  Misc   Special 
Fort:             4     2     +2          
Ref:              1     2     -1          
Will:             5     2     +3            

BAB: +1       CMB:+3     CMD: 12

Weapon                  Attack    Damage      Critical     Special
Trident                 +3        2d6+2          20/x2     Rng. 10', Brace
Dagger                  +3        1d6+3       19-20/x2     Rng. 10'
Net                     +0        ---              ---     Max Rng. 10', Touch Attack,Entangles
Short bow               +0        1d6            20/x3     Rng. 60' 

Spells Available:* 
0 Level          * 1st Level      
* Guidance          * Shield of Faith      
* Mending           * Cause Fear      
* Read Magic        * Obscuring Mist (D)

Special abilities:
Channel Energy(positive) 1d6  3/3
Wooden Fist  6/6
Icicle 6/6
[/sblock][/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
As you move into the granary, some instinct makes you look behind - Abraxis' markings glow eerily in the fog as he falls in behind you, glaive at the ready. You hear footsteps shuffling in the grain off to the left somewhere, and Mustapha's sonorous voice roils through the dank fog from very nearby on the right - he's casting a low level spell of some sort. As his voice fades, his form looms suddenly from the fog just to your East. You apply a little pressure to the door with your trident and it opens back to the wall, rusty hinges protesting loudly in the expectant hush.

Attachments

• Granary - Leaf.jpg
    Granary - Leaf.jpg
    614.2 KB · Views: 136

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Surprised by the sudden appreance of his companions Leaf breathes a little easier knowing they are there. He puts the wall on his west side and says to Mustapha, "Watch to your right I will take the point, stay just behind me a couple feet like Abraxis."

With the wall protecting his left and Mustapha and Abraxis watching the left and rear, Leaf heads towards the sound coming from the fog.

[sblock=ooc] Guess I go through the door turn a sharp left and follow the wall? So it would mean I'm moving towards the west on the map.

Still total defense so only a 20' move/round. [/sblock]

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OOC: Sorry Jake - still trying to get the intricacies of this ironed out. Before Leaf moves, Abraxis moves off due west so he's out of sight again. Just let me know whether or not you want to change your actions. He's the only one who acts before Leaf does.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
You speak your instructions to Mustapha and turn to move off, only to find that Abraxis has disappeared. As you move into the fog to the west, Lerissa's voice floats from the darkness in that direction: "Did you guys open that door? I'm approaching you so don't be alarmed."

On the heels of this declaration, Mustapha whispers to your departing back. "Have you bumped into Lerissa? I heard something over there, There's a door here, and presumably a wall."

You come in sight of Abraxis' departing back after only a few feet - he's stopped just to your west. As you come to a halt next to him, the Brass Man almost runs over you before he, too, can stop.

Attachments

• Granary - Leaf.jpg
    Granary - Leaf.jpg
    614.6 KB · Views: 138

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Hmm, Lerissa where are you I can't seem to get a bearing and am walking in circles." Leaf calls out to the west. "Here, Abraxis go a little to the left, and Mustapha go a little to the right and each of you tell me what you see."

[sblock=ooc] Hoping each player takes a five foot step to the left/right and reports to me what they see. Maybe then I can get a better picture of this place. It looks like I went south instead of west is that because of a wall? [/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Yup - you're actually standing at a corner; there's a wall running away from you to the north and another running away from you to the west. You're at the corner where the door you pushed open hinges. There's a door on the east-west wall that hinges at this corner as well (Abraxis could push it open - away from him - from where he's standing).

Does that make sense to you, looking at your map?

I'll go ahead and post your words in Lerissa and Mustapha's side threads, as they act after you.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=ooc] I have it now you walk in and there are two doors. Will wait for update and Leaf is still at total defense just have to wait till we all decide what to do. [/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases