PoPP - Lerissa (01)

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OOC: Let's go ahead and get an initiative roll so I'll know who's heard/seen what before I post up.

[sblock=Also OOC]Would you mind taking a posting color for Lerissa? I've got her posted in the other threads as Magenta right now (closest thing I could find to Pink :lol:)

Also, you should note that you can only move ½ speed while moving silently (3 squares) without taking a -5 penalty.[/sblock]

Abraxis moves up and presses himself against the wall to the left of the door, peering intently into the building. "Can’t see a thing!" he reports.

With a softly spoken admonition to the others, you move cat-quiet into the pea-soup and pitchy dark within the granary. Myriad sounds echo strangely through the gloom - the drip of moisture from the fog, the skittering of tiny clawed feet as the rats that inevitably inhabit such places move about, and the occasional creak of the building's frame as it settles to accommodate the weight of the grain it contains.

The fog muffles the words of your companions even as it carries them to your ears, so that it sounds as though they speak through a wall of cotton. Mustapha speaks as you round the corner and move to the left: "If Lerissa is taking the left, perhaps we should try the other side? Regrettably my ability to slip unnoticed as the desert wind is lacking, so I don't want to give her position away by my careless steps."

Leaf's voice - strident with what may be fear - comes to you as you reach the corner of the room: "Wait . . . Mustapha? Abraxis? . . . Where is everyone?"

Attachments

• Granary - Lerissa.jpg
    Granary - Lerissa.jpg
    606.7 KB · Views: 81

mleibrock

First Post
Lerissa

OOC - Thanks for all the extra work Mikey, this should be an interesting fight.

IC - Lerissa continues to attempt to move silently and listen intently. She will progress at a reduced rate to aid in that effort. She makes her way to G-7.

move silently (1d20+8=11)

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Mid-Round 02 (Posted Actions Interrupted)

OOC: So far I'm having fun with it. Going for the creepy suspense thing.

Lerissa comes to a closed door blocking her way to the north when she gets to G6. I've got her in that square - she's got action left to push it open if you wish. Hinges are on your left as you face north, the door is currently completely closed. It's big - both tall and wide like it would be used to give access to a grain cart.

Last edited:

mleibrock

First Post
Lerissa

OOC: So far I'm having fun with it. Going for the creepy suspense thing.

Lerissa comes to a closed door blocking her way to the north when she gets to G6. I've got her in that square - she's got action left to push it open if you wish. Hinges are on your left as you face north, the door is currently completely closed. It's big - both tall and wide like it would be used to give access to a grain cart.

Lerissa will not open the door until we are sure this room is empty. So she will just continue around to the left where ever she can.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
You decide to forgo opening the door, instead moving along the perimeter of the room - now moving East. You hear the hiss of grain sliding under your feet - it sounds loud to your trained ears, but not nearly so loud as the protest of rusty hinges as a door is opened somewhere ahead of you (further East, nearby). Mustapha's sonorous voice echoes through the damp fog as he chants the verbal component of a low level spell of some sort.

Attachments

• Granary - Lerissa.jpg
    Granary - Lerissa.jpg
    609.6 KB · Views: 86

mleibrock

First Post
Lerissa

Lerissa will continue to move east though foregoing trying to move silently as she clearly hears Mustapha casting a spell of some sort. She speak loud enough to match the volume she hears from Mustapha. "Did you guys open that door? I'm approaching you so don't be alarmed."

She continues to move east until the door opens to the north upon which she will follow the others in then proceed to move west along the wall again.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
You move east only another five feet or so, and have just spoken to let the others know you're moving in their direction when you see a strange blue glow in the fog ahead. This resolves quickly into the glowing sigils on Abraxis creamy skin; the handsome Assimar halts just in front of you. On the heels of your statement Leaf's voice comes from somewhere ahead of you - the Goliath's whisper is about the quality and volume of a large bumblebee. "Watch to your right I will take the point, stay just behind me a couple feet like Abraxis."

Attachments

• Granary - Lerissa.jpg
    Granary - Lerissa.jpg
    611.6 KB · Views: 75

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
"Hmm, Lerissa where are you? I can't seem to get a bearing and am walking in circles." Leaf's rumbling voice comes from east of you - close by. "Here, Abraxis go a little to the left, and Mustapha go a little to the right and each of you tell me what you see."

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Abraxis takes a cautious step around to you, leaving him just to your South. No one else is visible at this point, but Leaf's voice was definitely nearby.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases