It's like a game-group treasure hunt . . .

Jeph

Explorer
So you click on a thread. The first few posts are just normal . . . but there! An offhand comment, an undertone of familiarity . . . these are the markings of posters in the same game group.

What mathes have you been able to find? So far, I've only found 2 (outside my own circle) (don't hesitate to correct me if I'm wrong):

Crothian and Mr. Fidget

Las and Gamecat and Kinomen Dragon

The hunt continues . . . ;)

Crothian

First Post
There is at least one guy who posts here who games with Morrus. I've seen some of PC's group around I believe. I think Nightfall runs an on line game with some people from here.

But, as for this Mr. Fidgit guy, I know not of whom you speak. And our DM is not LrdApoc, so don't get any ideas of linking that slacker with us. :D

SteelDraco

First Post
I play with SavageWombat, but I doubt most people know either of us. We're both mostly lurkers.

I believe a few other people in our group read the boards on ocassion, as well.

dave_o

Explorer
Shadows of the Past.

Neowolf, Fenrir, and I are all part of our gaming group, Fenrir's pack.

We all DM various games, and play in them. Neowolf runs a Middle-Earth d20 game, Fenrir and I run a 3E DnD game each.

:D

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Piratecat, KidCthulhu, Sagiro, Blackjack, Bandeeto, Sialia, Aravis, Dr. Rictus, Jobu, Aithdim, Tor, Sito Rotavele, Iron Chef BBQ, Morgain. I think that's everyone from KidC's and my groups who posts regularly or semi-regularly.

Remove ads