Discussion - New Wiki site

Kalidrev

First Post
I think you've done a GREAT job Fragsie! Everything is laid out nicely and is easy to follow! Thanks for all of your hard work!

renau1g

First Post
Is this the actual page that will be used then? Am I ok to wade in there and start re-organising/ re-collating ?

Should we mostly be creating accounts there then? Just want to know.

I ported my own character earlier, but I did it as an anonymous contributor.

OK, I've heard back from about half the judges and they're good with us moving forward with Wikia as the new repository for L4W information. Please let up logins and port your PC's over there.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Wow! That looks awesome! It's all in one place and easily findable. Very awesome work. So all we need is the characters transferred over now?

renau1g

First Post
I think everyone's on their own. on the positive side only active PC's will be ported over. I might bring JNC's PC's as he's MIA right now

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
R1, Fragsie! This is great. I just posted a prelim picture of Rioc Alair to the Avenroc section of the Far Lands. The new wiki is way easier to edit. I think it'll make for more creative additions by those of us who are not as "code savvy".

BTW: Thanks for Porting my characters over. Now I have to get pictures of Eithal to Fragsie. I finally got Mikara's picture on her page!

Last edited:

Fragsie

Explorer
I've been quite lax on the portrait front of late so there's still quite a backlog, sorry to all those who've been waiting, but the photoshop juices just haven't been flowing recently.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
:) I was wondering what happened with that thread...no problem, one can get satiated with something and needs something else (like setting up wiki) to get ones mind off the topic.

Good job all around!

Phoenix8008

First Post
Okay, somebody did me the favor of porting over Kama'zer to the new Wikia, but I can't get into the coding for my other two to be able to copy/paste them into the new wikia. Any hints on how I can get Bann-ur and Talon moved over? Or do I have to retype it all again. (I saved a file of what they look like into Word, but it doesn't have the wiki coding behind it I'm guessing.)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases