[OOC] - Discussion for Kingmaker game

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
There are a couple of threads here where posters are raving about the coolness of the first installment, so I'm chomping at the bit . . . July's a long way off, but anticipation will just make it better when it finally gets here!

renau1g

First Post
Yeah, that's why I said at the latest as I'm excited to run it also. Ironically, I just started my L4W game when one of the DM's asked me to pick-up his game...if I had waited a few more hours... yeah...

I can say that the first path is really, really good. I can't wait for my hardcopy to be able to read over a cup of coffee to read through the whole thing in one sitting (I find that's the best way for me to get into a module's story)

renau1g

First Post
So I just got the second installment via PDF and the first hasn't even arrived yet :confused: It sucks getting stuff delivered via USPS to Canada... 13 business days and counting.... *sigh*

edit: So I've been reading the 2nd module (I know, I know, get to work on your conversion of the first module first...) and this one gets into the nation building. The rules provided are really interesting...ok so I need to get my butt in gear and hurry up.

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
I'm thinking I might like to get started sooner than July as I'm also excited to run it, so if everyone wants to continue with their PC's creation that'd be great. Please let me know if you have any problems or questions.

Currently the only PC completed is Mowgli's goliath ranger.

Edit: Oh and I just went home at lunch and have finally received my copy of the first module. It only took 14 business days.

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
I did run a human Warlord through character builder, but I wasn't pleased with the results. I should have some time tonight to play around a bit more.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases