[OOC] - Discussion for Kingmaker game

renau1g

First Post
Currently I plan to take the top 5 (from the first list) + likely 1 more. If anyone from the top list decide to bow out, I'll add someone from the second half. I would take up to 6, any more and the game will likely be too slow. I'd love to have an every day posting by the players, that's why I want to make sure I can support that also.

WD - I'm sure Nejs will be fine, you guys just need to start dropping more powerful stuff on these enemies. ;)

Velmont

First Post
More powerful stuff... I'm out of PP, AP, dailies and my last encounter is to send a message of 25 words mentally :p Damned 1 :.-(

renau1g

First Post
Yeah....Nat 1's suck when you are trying to drop a "nova" round... I've seen that a lot of the encounter elements I've supplied in this one are proving very bad combined together. Chillborn Zombies are very tough, that aura is killer! I thought they'd be fun to keep the beer cold... good news is that if you win lots of xp :) Between this, the skill challenge and the time xp you'll likely level up.

I think your dwarven "friend" may be close to bashing down the door though, whether that's good or not...we'll see :devil:

Shayuri

First Post
Eying a swordmage (thanks for the tip, Scorpius...it helped a lot) now, genasi or perhaps shadar-kai or eladrin...

Must experiment with builds. Never tried a swordmage before. :)

Velmont

First Post
Human swordmage are good too, because the at-will is welcome. I have played one human swordmage, loved it. Now, I am playing a Genasi swordmage, Ligthning-thunder oriented. Love it too. Maybe a corrupted genasi (Cinder or Caustic soul) could do something fun to play.

I find the Shielding doing a great job as a defender. Ensnarement is better if you have a Rogue around. I never seen an Assault into action.

renau1g

First Post
Assaults are pretty good, although as their teleport/attack is a reaction not an interrupt, they're better as a second defender I find. They make great off-strikers as they can get some pretty crazy damage.

renau1g

First Post
You still have at least a couple weeks Shay. My first expected timeframe was second week of July (I'm on my annual vacation on the first week of July to recover the end of corporate tax season). I was hoping to wrap up my two games that are close to done by that point in L4W, but it's been a bit slower than expected.

Velmont

First Post
Gloom's adventure will have a follow up. It's sure Gloom will be retired, but with so much interest in this game, I think I'll pass my turn and give a chance to someone else to make their character. Also, it is not like I don't have the chance to have Renau1g as my master either. But ta the number of game he is running, that isn't that hard either :p

So unless renau1g tells he had plans for my character, I'll let Scorpius or HandOfMystra take the place. Sorry WD, but Calisto need Nejs alive... I'll probably try to keep you alive.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases