[OOC] - Discussion for Kingmaker game

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Yeah, I havn't had time as of late to review regularly, and it seems allot of the judges are busy right now as well. I have Mari in my cue.

As for the spreadsheet, you could double up some lines. If you just want to duplicate some lines, instead of having two entire power blocks, individual lines are copyable.

If that didn't make sense, or something you're trying to do isn't work, post a link and make it editable. I'll take a look.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
I've got him posted for review. I just went ahead and copied the power block for any powers that have significantly different modifiers or damage depending on the weapon used.

Scotley

Hero
Yeah, I havn't had time as of late to review regularly, and it seems allot of the judges are busy right now as well. I have Mari in my cue.

As for the spreadsheet, you could double up some lines. If you just want to duplicate some lines, instead of having two entire power blocks, individual lines are copyable.

If that didn't make sense, or something you're trying to do isn't work, post a link and make it editable. I'll take a look.

Hey no rush. I was just concerned that I'd omitted some important step.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
That works for me Mowgli.

My current intention is to get through at least three more of these reviews tonight (Ashir, Sheng, and Mari). If things go my way I'll do more.

I did receive Ruarc today. He's currently 9th on my list, or 6th if I get through those three.

renau1g

First Post
Yeah there will be a nice bonus xp award once the group comes together... a minor quest or something, but it won't be awarded right away so no worry about approvals.

Shayuri

First Post
Just posting to say I'm back and should be finishing up my character shortly.

I expect my character is a shipwreckee on the new island...possibly either an ex-pirate or just ex-crew member. I'm a bit fuzzy on people's backgrounds, but if anyone is interested in possibly linking up, let me know.

renau1g

First Post
Thanks for the heads up Shay. I sent Rhun a PM to see his availability, if he is too busy right now, I can look to get the thread set-up in short order, even as early as maybe end of week or early next week, if all goes well.

Leif - you still looking at avenger or are you considering wizard?

Edit: Shay, perhaps your swordmage and Scotley's shaman could be on the same vessel? That may link you two? Just throwing things out there.

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
Yes, Mari has been around a good bit of the world and so could have met any of the other characters in the past. I'd be happy to put some history together with the swordmage or others.

Remove ads