[OOC] - Discussion for Kingmaker game

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Cool. Still pondering backgrounds, and likely won't take Brigand - it was just handy for me to clarify your ruling on how those conversions would be handled.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Hey, r1g, check out Ruarc Sléibhín over on your site. I know I'll have to put him in the approved format in L4W - whatever that turns out to be - but if it's OK I'll leave him like this on the OP site.

Got a background done on him as well; let me know if it suits! (May make some tweaks to it yet).

Walking Dad

First Post
Hey, r1g, check out Ruarc Sléibhín over on your site. I know I'll have to put him in the approved format in L4W - whatever that turns out to be - but if it's OK I'll leave him like this on the OP site.

Got a background done on him as well; let me know if it suits! (May make some tweaks to it yet).

How do you made the character sheet in the link? Looks really good. This is the only finished character yet? I seem to play only Leaders (Qynn will soon be replaced by a Runepriest) in the Living games. Maybe I should try something else...

renau1g

First Post
Mowgli's awesome at OP stuff.

Just keep in mind I haven't accepted people who's names aren't Mowgli, Scotley, Shayuri, or Leif.

Hey, speaking of Leif, he hasn't dropped by this thread has he? He's been uncharacteristically quiet the last few days.

Walking Dad

First Post
I know, I'm just musing :)

And thanks for tying to bring / bringing Mowgli, Leif, Shay and Scotley to L4W. We can only benefit of them. Maybe one or to of them will have another character there soon and my L4W characters can meet theirs even before your game starts... (highly optimistic and hoping).

I'm just getting used to the new wiki site.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
How do you made the character sheet in the link? Looks really good.

Mowgli's awesome at OP stuff.

Thanks for the props - wish I could take credit for this one, but it's actually the work of Chainsaw IX (one of the guys who truly is awesome with HTML Code and OP stuff).

He's got a page set up where all you have to do is fill in fields, then copy and paste the code to your character sheet on OP. His sheet is here:

Chainsaw IX's HTML 4E Character Sheet Creator

You just fill in the fields in each column in the lower left section, arrange them as you like using the 'Hide,' 'Up' and 'Down' indicators, then copy the code from the upper left section to your OP Character Sheet.

Most of the HTML I use I learned from him and gnunn over on OP.

I haven't heard from Leif either - he hasn't posted in any of the games he's running or in the games he and I are in together, nor has he posted in my game.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Re: Chainsaw IX's Sheet

There may be a way to copy the code back to his sheet when you want to update, but if so I don't know how to do it. I keep meaning to post a note to him on the forums and ask . . .

So as far as I know right now when you update your character your choices are to copy all of the code to a wordpad file and sift through it to find the things you need to change/add, or type it all in again on his creator.

I usually use the former, but be warned - there's a LOT of code to sift through. I copy it to a Word file then change the text color of the actual code to a light blue, leaving the section headings and the parts I'll need to change black so they're easy to pick out.

Shayuri

First Post
I worked up some stats for a halfling rogue I'm not entirely sold on yet...but I do like the general idea of a rogue. One question I have is whether or not this game will have a strong 'seafaring' theme, or if we'll be focusing more on what happens on land.

renau1g

First Post
It's more focused inland, actually there's really nothing planned for the seafaring area other than the background setting.

renau1g

First Post
I know, I'm just musing :)

And thanks for tying to bring / bringing Mowgli, Leif, Shay and Scotley to L4W. We can only benefit of them. Maybe one or to of them will have another character there soon and my L4W characters can meet theirs even before your game starts... (highly optimistic and hoping).

I'm just getting used to the new wiki site.

I just want to make sure you didn't spend any time for naught. The new wiki site will be better in the long run IMHO, but it's got some learning curves. The Obsidian Portal's a really neat site and I think it'll be a huge benefit for a sandbox adventure.

On the positive side for everyone my in-laws took the boys tonight and after doing a ton of laundry, I just managed to convert the first 9 areas. Just 15 more to go + a few set areas and we'll be good to go. I might trim some down as necessary to keep the pacing up, but we'll see.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases