[OOC] - Discussion for Kingmaker game - Page 45
+ Log in or register to post
Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3536373839404142434445
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayuri View Post
    Yessir! In fact, I was just going to ask about how Arcata came to be here...

Ironheart is one of the PC's? Or is it a place?
    Ironheart

Oops, I never finished restoring his background after it was lost in the wiki move...

Grandfather of Assassins (Lvl 19)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    I Defended The Walls!

Block Shayuri

Friend+
    Ah very cool!

We should work a few things out, like how long they've been traveling together, how they met and why they decided to travel together, how much they know of one another, etc etc...

Ah very cool!

We should work a few things out, like how long they've been traveling together, how they met and why they decided to travel together, how much they know of one another, etc etc...
    Here's how Ironheart got here, so far:

Hanged Man (8 posts)
    Kingmaker (1 post)

So I imagine he doesn't know you, and is going to randomly bump into you while walking along the coast looking for civilization.

I am going to Japan - my first time out of North America. I am accompanying my 15 year old as he plays in the Magic the Gathering Pro Tour (he won a qualifying tournament that gives air fare for the Pro Tour, lest you think that I just travel around the world on a lark). I will be back at the third week of June. I will have internet access but I will be touristing/parenting, so feel free to NPC me. Elurin is interested in all things fey and does not believe in killing except in self-defense or to satisfy the group's charter. He will always try a diplomatic solution first.

Have fun and good luck to your son.

Quote Originally Posted by HandofMystra View Post
    I am going to Japan - my first time out of North America. I am accompanying my 15 year old as he plays in the Magic the Gathering Pro Tour (he won a qualifying tournament that gives air fare for the Pro Tour, lest you think that I just travel around the world on a lark). I will be back at the third week of June. I will have internet access but I will be touristing/parenting, so feel free to NPC me. Elurin is interested in all things fey and does not believe in killing except in self-defense or to satisfy the group's charter. He will always try a diplomatic solution first.
    Congrats (to you on the trip and your son for qualifying ) and have a great trip!

Ah very cool!

@Shayuri - can you post IC for Arcata and your meeting of Ironheart? You'd be traveling along the coast heading towards the Trading Post after reading the note from the Swordlords about the reward for "taming the Stolen Lands". As you need coin for the rebirth of your House it seemed a perfect opportunity. You will spot the large Wood Woad up ahead, apparently lost....

Grandfather of Assassins (Lvl 19)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    I Defended The Walls!

Block Shayuri

Friend+
    Are such creatures commonplace in these lands, or would he be the first Arcata's seen?

Probably the first you've seen, they are rare.

Nature DC 19

Wood Woads and Dryads share a common heritage. They typically seek vengeance for a tree (or each tree) that falls to an axe. To see one not protecting a forest is a surprise

+ Log in or register to post
Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3536373839404142434445

Quick Reply Quick Reply