[OOC] - Discussion for Kingmaker game

renau1g

First Post
Excellent, just sent an invite. I hope to be able to get back to the conversion work in the next few days.

On an aside, my wife and I are expecting in the fall (just got back from the ultrasound), we found out it's just one baby (we also have twin boys) so it was a nice sigh of relief.

renau1g

First Post
Thanks all for the messages. I've worked through about half of the conversion so far so I'd likely be in a position to run something sooner than later, however I've had to take over a game in L4W that I was not anticipating so can't run this until that one is over. Shouldn't be too long, maybe a month or two. My goal is to be ready to run early July at the latest.

I still haven't received my physical copy, which is unfortunate as I struggle to read stuff on a computer screen and to print out a PDF at work takes forever (not sure why it takes so long, but it moves at a snail's pace). I can say it's pretty cool and I'm I've got a few things rattling around up in the ol' DM workshop in my head to add some new rules/options for the PC's.

So...I'm still working on it :)

I sure hope you guys will enjoy playing it as much as I enjoy reading it

Remove ads