Adventure: The Lost Workshop (DM: Iron Sky, Judge: renau1g)


What's on your mind?

+ Log in or register to post
Page 1 of 29 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 282
  1. #1
    Registered User
    Enchanter (Lvl 12)

    Iron Sky's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,341
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Iron Sky

    Adventure: The Lost Workshop (DM: Iron Sky, Judge: renau1g)

    The Lost Workshop

    Characters:
    RAM TIGER, Gnoll Fighter 1 (Sanzuo)
    Frost, Shifter Fighter 2 (RickRoll)
    Seros, Deva Artificer 2 (Farce)
    Kasha, Half-orc Rogue 1 (Antithetist)
    Shrakk, Githzerai Avenger 1 (Otakkun)

    The wiki is down, as of this posting. Do all of you have access to your character's sheets on Character Builder or some other way? If so, we'll just work off of those and your mini-stat blocks until the wiki comes back up. No need to send me a copy, I'll assume that you are honest.


    Wish Lists
    To make things easy, it would be useful to me if you gave me your top 2-3 picks for items, that those items be of different levels, and that you prioritize your items via !!!, !!, !. As a level 1 adventure, the magic items will be in a range of level 2 to level 5.

    For example: !!! Axe of Awesomeness +1(Level 2), ! Shield of Superness (Level 3), !! Necklace of Nudity +1 (Level 5). That would mean you mostly want the Axe, then the Necklace, then the Shield. That'd help me greatly in sorting out loot.


    ---

    After making your way through the sometimes-dangerous, often-rowdy night-time streets of Daunton, you reach the Eastside Docks.

    There are dozens of ships here and it takes you several minutes to find the small quay at the edge of the harbor where the Nexal sits at anchor.

    The ship is not very large, probably big enough for a dozen - any more would be pretty tight. It is made of some dark wood, against which the words NEXAL traced on the bow in large silver paint stand out strongly.

    Half-a-dozen figures in dark clothing move about the unlit ship, seemingly making ready to sail. None of them seem to have noticed the group arriving at the end of the dock.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NexalAtDock.jpg  
    Last edited by Iron Sky; Thursday, 1st April, 2010 at 10:35 PM.

 

  • #2
    Registered User
    Novice (Lvl 1)



    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    236
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Farce
    Seros stops as he reaches sight of the ship, the deva slightly out of breath from the quick pace set by himself. He holds up his hand for the others to wait as well. "Dark figures sailing in the middle of the night? Seems like this may not be on the right side of Dauntonian law. Good thing I care little for the laws of man. Are we ready?" he asks the others.

    ooc

    I've got my ministats below. Thanks for running the game Iron Sky.

    My weapon is a farbond spellblade so I can use my artificer ranged powers without switching weapons.


    ministats
    Seros Male Deva Artificer 2 Initiative: +1, Passive Perception: 20, Passive Insight: 15, Senses: Normal
    AC:17, Fort:14, Reflex:15, Will:16
    HP:31/31, Bloodied:15, Surge Value:7, Surges left:8/8
    Action Points: 1
    Powers:
    Magic Weapon
    Static Shock
    Memory of 1000 Lifetimes
    Healing Infusion (x2)
    Scouring Weapon
    Swift Mender
    Punishing Eye

    Conditions:

    Full sheet:

  • #3
    Registered User
    Scout (Lvl 6)

    Sanzuo's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    614
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Sanzuo
    Not far behind Seros, RAM TIGER follows. He didn't have much trouble keeping up and in fact, had time to inspect every intriguing scent and menace bystanders along the way. He has also somehow acquired a seagull which struggles and flaps inside RAM TIGER's jaws before the gnoll chomps then swallows it whole, leaving behind a few trace feathers.

    Poop

  • #4
    Frost will cover their rear while the move, his keen eyes scanning the alleyways and shadows for any threat, but when nothing reveals itself the shifter relaxes somewhat.

    "I'm ready" Frost says.

    ooc

    I'm ready


    ministats
    FrostMale Longtooth Shifter Fighter 2 Initiative: +3, Passive Perception: 19, Passive Insight: 14, Senses: Low-Light
    AC:19, Fort:17, Reflex:14, Will:14
    HP:35/35, Bloodied:17, Surge Value:8, Surges left:11/11
    Action Points: 1
    Powers:
    Reaping Strike
    Dual Strike
    Longtooth Shifting
    Funneling Fury
    Battle Fury Stance
    Villian's Menace

    Conditions:

    Full sheet:

  • #5
    Registered User
    Enchanter (Lvl 12)

    Iron Sky's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,341
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Iron Sky
    At a guess, it's pretty close to midnight. The crew still moves about in the dark on their ship, making final preparations to set sail. They still seem to not have noticed the group gathered at the end of the dock.

    Insight 15
    It's possible they can't see us in the darkness, but that's not likely since their ship is completely unlit. Are they ignoring us for some reason?


    Perception 15
    None of the crew have said a single word as they go about their tasks. In the darkness, all you can make out is vague forms moving about on the deck.
    Perception 20 OR low-light/dark vision
    The crew are wearing strange baggy clothing, hoods, and masks. They seem vaguely... uncoordinated or clumsy as they move about their tasks.


    Go Time
    The ship won't sail until after Otakkun posts here, but otherwise, adventure on!

  • #6
    Registered User
    Minor Trickster (Lvl 4)



    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    South America
    Posts
    694
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Otakkun
    My communities:

    "Well, it seems we're all in here. Shall we go?".
    L4W: Shrakk| L4W: Ianward Milner| LEB: Garrick d'Orien| LEB: Kaelan| LFP: Xan Millstone

  • #7
    Registered User
    Novice (Lvl 1)



    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    236
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Farce
    "Sounds good. Who shall speak for us? Sometimes I ramble on and it can grate on lesser minds so perhaps I am not the optimal choice." Seros replies.

  • #8
    Registered User
    Scout (Lvl 6)

    Sanzuo's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    614
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Sanzuo
    Quote Originally Posted by Farce View Post
    "Sounds good. Who shall speak for us?"
    ...........AHAH!
    ________/


    RAM TIGER scrambles on the deck. For a split second he is running in place, sending up wood shavings from the dock with his claws. Then he takes off running full tilt towards the vessel.
    Last edited by Sanzuo; Thursday, 1st April, 2010 at 05:59 AM.
    Poop

  • #9
    Registered User
    Minor Trickster (Lvl 4)



    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    South America
    Posts
    694
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Otakkun
    My communities:

    "Not him I hope", remarks Shrakk as he looks at RAM's antics.
    L4W: Shrakk| L4W: Ianward Milner| LEB: Garrick d'Orien| LEB: Kaelan| LFP: Xan Millstone

  • #10
    PbP Addict
    The Great Druid (Lvl 17)

    renau1g's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    16,816
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore renau1g
    My communities:

    A kingfisher flies overhead, but quickly changes directions at the site of Ram Tiger.

    kingfisher



    ooc

    I'll judge this game


    LEB Judge - Come try PbP in Eberron (4e)
    http://www.enworld.org/forum/living-eberron/


    L4W Judge - Come try PbP in the Transitive Isles (4e - Homebrew)
    http://www.enworld.org/forum/living-4th-edition/

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 1 of 29 1234567891011 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. [Adventure] Rhapsody Part 2 (Judge: renau1g)
      By KarinsDad in forum Living Eberron
      Replies: 616
      Last Post: Thursday, 17th January, 2013, 03:27 AM
    2. [Adventure] Kingmaker (DM:renau1g; judge: garyh)
      By renau1g in forum Living 4th Edition
      Replies: 748
      Last Post: Thursday, 20th October, 2011, 02:23 PM
    3. [Adventure] Marna is Missing (DM: pacdidj, Judge: renau1g)
      By pacdidj in forum Living 4th Edition
      Replies: 1082
      Last Post: Friday, 12th November, 2010, 09:58 PM
    4. [Adventure] The Paper Chase (Judge: renau1g)
      By Antithetist in forum Living Eberron
      Replies: 688
      Last Post: Sunday, 7th November, 2010, 04:35 PM
    5. [Adventure] The Second Day of Mourning (Judge: renau1g)
      By Kalidrev in forum Living Eberron
      Replies: 1003
      Last Post: Thursday, 4th March, 2010, 06:54 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •