Adventure: The Lost Workshop (DM: Iron Sky, Judge: renau1g)

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
The Lost Workshop

Characters:
RAM TIGER, Gnoll Fighter 1 (Sanzuo)
Frost, Shifter Fighter 2 (RickRoll)
Seros, Deva Artificer 2 (Farce)
Kasha, Half-orc Rogue 1 (Antithetist)
Shrakk, Githzerai Avenger 1 (Otakkun)

[sblock=Character Sheets]The wiki is down, as of this posting. Do all of you have access to your character's sheets on Character Builder or some other way? If so, we'll just work off of those and your mini-stat blocks until the wiki comes back up. No need to send me a copy, I'll assume that you are honest. :)[/sblock]

[sblock=Wish Lists]To make things easy, it would be useful to me if you gave me your top 2-3 picks for items, that those items be of different levels, and that you prioritize your items via !!!, !!, !. As a level 1 adventure, the magic items will be in a range of level 2 to level 5.

For example: !!! Axe of Awesomeness +1(Level 2), ! Shield of Superness (Level 3), !! Necklace of Nudity +1 (Level 5). That would mean you mostly want the Axe, then the Necklace, then the Shield. That'd help me greatly in sorting out loot.[/sblock]

---

After making your way through the sometimes-dangerous, often-rowdy night-time streets of Daunton, you reach the Eastside Docks.

There are dozens of ships here and it takes you several minutes to find the small quay at the edge of the harbor where the Nexal sits at anchor.

The ship is not very large, probably big enough for a dozen - any more would be pretty tight. It is made of some dark wood, against which the words NEXAL traced on the bow in large silver paint stand out strongly.

Half-a-dozen figures in dark clothing move about the unlit ship, seemingly making ready to sail. None of them seem to have noticed the group arriving at the end of the dock.

Attachments

• NexalAtDock.jpg
    NexalAtDock.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 204
Last edited:

Farce

First Post
Seros stops as he reaches sight of the ship, the deva slightly out of breath from the quick pace set by himself. He holds up his hand for the others to wait as well. "Dark figures sailing in the middle of the night? Seems like this may not be on the right side of Dauntonian law. Good thing I care little for the laws of man. Are we ready?" he asks the others.

[sblock=ooc]
I've got my ministats below. Thanks for running the game Iron Sky.

My weapon is a farbond spellblade so I can use my artificer ranged powers without switching weapons.[/sblock]

[sblock=ministats]Seros Male Deva Artificer 2 Initiative: +1, Passive Perception: 20, Passive Insight: 15, Senses: Normal
AC:17, Fort:14, Reflex:15, Will:16
HP:31/31, Bloodied:15, Surge Value:7, Surges left:8/8
Action Points: 1
Powers:
Magic Weapon
Static Shock
Memory of 1000 Lifetimes
Healing Infusion (x2)
Scouring Weapon
Swift Mender
Punishing Eye

Conditions:

Full sheet: [/sblock]

Sanzuo

First Post
Not far behind Seros, RAM TIGER follows. He didn't have much trouble keeping up and in fact, had time to inspect every intriguing scent and menace bystanders along the way. He has also somehow acquired a seagull which struggles and flaps inside RAM TIGER's jaws before the gnoll chomps then swallows it whole, leaving behind a few trace feathers.

RickRoll

First Post
Frost will cover their rear while the move, his keen eyes scanning the alleyways and shadows for any threat, but when nothing reveals itself the shifter relaxes somewhat.

"I'm ready" Frost says.

[sblock=ooc]
I'm ready
[/sblock]

[sblock=ministats]FrostMale Longtooth Shifter Fighter 2 Initiative: +3, Passive Perception: 19, Passive Insight: 14, Senses: Low-Light
AC:19, Fort:17, Reflex:14, Will:14
HP:35/35, Bloodied:17, Surge Value:8, Surges left:11/11
Action Points: 1
Powers:
Reaping Strike
Dual Strike
Longtooth Shifting
Funneling Fury
Battle Fury Stance
Villian's Menace

Conditions:

Full sheet: [/sblock]

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
At a guess, it's pretty close to midnight. The crew still moves about in the dark on their ship, making final preparations to set sail. They still seem to not have noticed the group gathered at the end of the dock.

[sblock=Insight 15]It's possible they can't see us in the darkness, but that's not likely since their ship is completely unlit. Are they ignoring us for some reason?[/sblock]

[sblock=Perception 15]None of the crew have said a single word as they go about their tasks. In the darkness, all you can make out is vague forms moving about on the deck.[sblock=Perception 20 OR low-light/dark vision]The crew are wearing strange baggy clothing, hoods, and masks. They seem vaguely... uncoordinated or clumsy as they move about their tasks.[/sblock][/sblock]

[sblock=Go Time]The ship won't sail until after Otakkun posts here, but otherwise, adventure on![/sblock]

Farce

First Post
"Sounds good. Who shall speak for us? Sometimes I ramble on and it can grate on lesser minds so perhaps I am not the optimal choice." Seros replies.

Sanzuo

First Post
"Sounds good. Who shall speak for us?"

...........AHAH!
________/

RAM TIGER scrambles on the deck. For a split second he is running in place, sending up wood shavings from the dock with his claws. Then he takes off running full tilt towards the vessel.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases