D&D 4th Edition Adventure: The Lost Workshop (DM: Iron Sky, Judge: renau1g) - Page 7




  1. #61
    Registered User
    Scout (Lvl 6)

    Sanzuo's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    614

    Ignore Sanzuo
    Quote Originally Posted by Farce View Post
    ooc

    Otakkun, I noticed your PC wasn't on the new site. I've copid him over for you. L4W:PC:Shrakk (Otakkun) - L4W Wiki
    ooc

    How did you do this?
    Poop

 

  • #62
    PbP Addict
    The Great Druid (Lvl 17)

    renau1g's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    16,816

    Ignore renau1g
    Sanzuo

    http://www.enworld.org/forum/living-...ion-guide.html

    We've updated the creation guide to include the ways to set-up the sheet. Feel free to PM me if having any problems.


    LEB Judge - Come try PbP in Eberron (4e)
    http://www.enworld.org/forum/living-eberron/


    L4W Judge - Come try PbP in the Transitive Isles (4e - Homebrew)
    http://www.enworld.org/forum/living-4th-edition/

  • #63
    Registered User
    Scout (Lvl 6)

    Sanzuo's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    614

    Ignore Sanzuo
    ooc
    What I was wondering is how he copied the sheet over, since I can no longer access my character sheet.
    Poop

  • #64
    PbP Addict
    The Great Druid (Lvl 17)

    renau1g's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    16,816

    Ignore renau1g
    ooc

    Oh, sorry. There's a back-up up, not sure how long its up for.

    Category:L4W - ENWiki

    Here's your page:
    L4W:PC:RAM TIGER (Sanzuo) - ENWiki

    Just go to View Source and you'll have your coding.

  • #65
    Registered User
    Enchanter (Lvl 12)

    Iron Sky's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,341

    Ignore Iron Sky
    Waiting for Otakkun
    It'll be 48 hours since I posted round 3 in a few hours, so if he hasn't posted by then, I'll pick something for him to keep to my 48-hour rule.

  • #66
    Registered User
    Minor Trickster (Lvl 4)



    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    South America
    Posts
    694

    Ignore Otakkun
    Not knowing what else to do to help, Shrakk tries once again to use his physical prowress to help where most can't reach.

    Acrobatics Check (-2 for repeating skill & +2 from bonuses = +0) (1d20+11=27)
    L4W: Shrakk| L4W: Ianward Milner| LEB: Garrick d'Orien| LEB: Kaelan| LFP: Xan Millstone

  • #67
    Registered User
    Enchanter (Lvl 12)

    Iron Sky's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,341

    Ignore Iron Sky
    The stormy weather dies down a bit and the sky lightens with a red-green dawn as the ship gets closer to the island, though the tides and waves are still treacherous.

    As the group approaches the island, Frost moves to the bow, keeping his eye out for a path through the reef. He sees a way that seems promising and calls out to Kasha and the others, guiding them in.

    The crew struggle (more than usual) with the sails, the motion of the waves sending sailors falling to the deck with muffled heavy thumps. Fortunately, Shrakk manages to scramble to the top and adjust the sails despite the violent swaying of the mast, slowing the ship's approach to the dangerous reef.

    Seros notices a pattern in the strange lightning, certain segments of reef that seem to draw it when the rock and coral is exposed. He points this out to Frost, so the shifter can factor into his navigation and then focuses on the beacons between ordering the crew around.

    Kasha guides the ship, following Frost's calls from the bow. Unfortunately, a rogue wave hits the ship as the Nexal begins to enter the reef, slamming the ship into exposed rock and sending everyone crashing to the deck. When everyone recovers, the ship is still intact, though a quick head-count reveals that one of the crew was lost.

    RAM TIGER skitters around the deck, full of nervous energy, his unnerving hyena-like laugh mixing with the calls of strange sea-birds darting through the waves.

    After navigating through the worst of the reef, the beacons are clear enough that basic details about their surroundings can be picked out.

    The red beacon seems to be set atop a small, squat stone pillar set a short way off-shore. In the shallows around it are the broken wrecks of half-a-dozen ships.

    The yellow beacon seems to be set up on a cliff, partially looking down on what looks like a small cove or harbor, though it's hard to tell precisely exactly what is in the cove since it is still mostly sheltered from your view by a large jutting cliff-peninsula.

    It looks like you will only have one chance at a landing between the storm waves and the tides. You're rapidly approaching the point where you'll have to either pick the red beacon, turn west and sail towards the short beacon "tower", shallows, and shipwrecks or turn east and sail towards the cliff-beacon, the jutting cliff, and take a chance on the unknown cove just barely spotted on the other side of the cliff.

    Seros
    The green lightning is highly unnatural and seems to be focused on this island. If you didn't know any better, you might think someone has been experimenting with elemental energies on this island. Also, something about the way the "beacons" are flickering makes you uneasy, but you can't put your finger on exactly what it is about them...


    Skill Challenge
    Success! Two of the crew were lost, but the Nexal made it through storm, darkness, lightning and reef (mostly) unscathed. Now all that needs be decided is which beacon to head towards. I have a suspicion about which one you guys will pick, but I'll leave it up to you guys to decide. Maybe you'll surprise me
    Last edited by Iron Sky; Wednesday, 14th April, 2010 at 05:52 AM.

  • #68
    Registered User
    Minor Trickster (Lvl 4)

    Antithetist's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Gloucestershire, England
    Posts
    736

    Ignore Antithetist
    Kasha swells with pride at having safely steered the ship through the storm - that little blip on the rock at the end there barely registers. "Nice job, crew!"

    Her expression falls, however, as she eyes the plentiful wrecks surrounding the red beacon. "Uh, hmm. That sure isn't encouraging. I might be having second thoughts about red being my colour."

  • #69
    "I agree with you Kasha, we did well enough in open waters, but in a shallow reef, I worry about our lack of time on a ship. Should we try the yellow one?" Frost agrees.

  • #70
    Registered User
    Novice (Lvl 1)



    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    236

    Ignore Farce
    "Whichever option we decide to head towards we need to exercise caution as the lightning is not natural. I would agree with the shifter on this problem." Seros comments, the deva staring back the way they came, having grown attached to the crew he's saddened by their loss
    My PC's - http://www.enworld.org/forum/5164756-post71.html

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. [Adventure] Rhapsody Part 2 (Judge: renau1g)
      By KarinsDad in forum Living Eberron
      Replies: 616
      Last Post: Thursday, 17th January, 2013, 02:27 AM
    2. [Adventure] Kingmaker (DM:renau1g; judge: garyh)
      By renau1g in forum Living 4th Edition
      Replies: 748
      Last Post: Thursday, 20th October, 2011, 01:23 PM
    3. [Adventure] Marna is Missing (DM: pacdidj, Judge: renau1g)
      By pacdidj in forum Living 4th Edition
      Replies: 1082
      Last Post: Friday, 12th November, 2010, 08:58 PM
    4. [Adventure] The Paper Chase (Judge: renau1g)
      By Antithetist in forum Living Eberron
      Replies: 688
      Last Post: Sunday, 7th November, 2010, 03:35 PM
    5. [Adventure] The Second Day of Mourning (Judge: renau1g)
      By Kalidrev in forum Living Eberron
      Replies: 1003
      Last Post: Thursday, 4th March, 2010, 05:54 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •