[pfrpg]

fireinthedust

Explorer
I think the only thing we're missing is a really offensive racial stereotype... like a Gungan named JarJar!! Or Warforged based on the twin autobots from Transformers 2?

(sounds of crickets) Well geez, don't all talk at once...

fireinthedust

Explorer
OR: two of you could play character twins called Xamot and Tomax, who have a psychic connection that allows them to feel each others' pain!

Otherwise: we could use a bard, a ranger, a paladin. I think most everything else has been nabbed. Also Cavalier, Witch, Oracle, etc. However, I'd want all the fighters to pick different focuses: one damage, another tanking, that sort of thing.

Herobizkit

Adventurer
I thought you had a party large enough. After getting over the Inquisitor, I might take another whack at a character if you'll still have me. :)

The cruel irony is I'm playing a bard or something bard-esque in almost every other game on EnWorld. :)

My new gut feeling. Half-Orc. Oracle. Let me know. :)

Last edited:

GlassEye

Adventurer
So, does Jack go on Sindri's initiative or do you want me to roll his own (Jack's initiative is two lower than Sindri's, if that makes a difference)?

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I forgot that Herobizkit has stepped out of the game, so Hero, if you want to go for I i will remain as an alternate!

Ranger John. sorry for stpping on your toes. I was thinking of a new idea over night and I think I need to think some more.

GlassEye

Adventurer
So, what languages do we all have in common? Just curious as to what we're speaking. I presume Taldane (Common) but Sindri also speaks Sign, Varisian, and Skald.

Also are we going to have a rogues gallery for this game? Our characters are rather scattered throughout this thread and finding them when I want to look something up (such as the language question above) is a bit more work than my lazy self generally finds itself willing to do. A rogues gallery would make that much easier.

fireinthedust

Explorer
I was thinking about online character sheets. we'll pick one, then I'll link them all in the first thread with an Edit.

I like to have them in people's signatures, btw. That way I can look them up whenever I need to.

I thought Hero had stepped out as well!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases