[pfrpg]

fireinthedust

Explorer
Drow: Campaign setting has rumors of evil drow. The Second Darkness path, I believe, has them in their first real appearance, if I'm correct, and they're not exactly the same as normal drow per se. Basically, that there are drow isn't a widely known fact, I believe.

so no. However, if you wanted a mechanically similar poison, that's fine. Lower the DC to an acceptable level, obviously, like 12 or 13.

fireinthedust

Explorer
RG?

@Everyone: are you lot still going to try out Living Pathfinder? We have the Social Group up, and I think everyone's there, but I seem to be one of, like, two people responding to comments.

I've always wanted to get a Living forum started. I put down some good stuff that I'd really like to develop as my own setting (ie: carved open my stomach and exposed some of my favourite entrails), but if no one's going to use it I'll just keep working on it on my own, y'know?

Maybe it's exam time and I'm being insensitive(?), and I just don't know it; if so, I apologise; and good luck to all of you! And, yes, I can post more for *this* game. oh well.

GlassEye

Adventurer
RG = Rogues Gallery.

Well, you know I'm all in for the Living Pathfinder stuff. Sounds like you've really got the LPF bug. ;) Me, too. I just wish I had more time (maybe if I quit work, lol). I'll be posting more in LPF but I've gotta get ready for my face-to-face game that meets tomorrow.

I'm also up for continuing with this game.

fireinthedust

Explorer
oh, absolutely. I like to have a game I'm DMing, and one I'm playing in. Right now I'm not playing in anything! (hack, wheeze, cough cough, twitch)

ghostcat

First Post
Marching Order

Supposedly, we have been travelling together for quite some time. So I assume that we have already worked out a marching order IC. We just need to do it OOC.

Angus will take the van, unless anyone has any objections.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Sindri should probably be in the middle somewhere not that he would be wise enough to recognize that. Jack will go where told. Other than that, you all can place them wherever you wish in the lineup.

Remove ads