Adv: The Path of Light; DM: ScorpiusRisk; Judge: Ozymandias79

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
-'Bloody boat. I better start drinking early. You know, by this point in my career, I expected I'd be flying around and teleporting a lot more. I can't believe I am still taking a boat. I bet our collective equipment alone is worth a small flotilla.'' Hadrak grumbles, ill tempered at the thought of the ocean.

Nebten

First Post
Then let us go. The voyage is long; start drinking now.

Dane shoves a piece of bread in his mouth and stops mid-chew at the warforged remark. He then grin with a full mouth and crumbs tumble down into his beard. After everything is packed, the dwarf heads out the door and begins to tie one on during the walk back to the harbor.

OOC: I think we are ready to move on, DM.

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC][MENTION=834]Mal Malenkirk[/MENTION]: Hadrak is not up to date, so please don't wait too long to do so.[/SBLOCK]

The group returns to town where they are met by Rudrev on their way back. "Your time in this town have been brief but eventful from what I found out, but I see it was even more outside of it. Welcome back, master Warden. We should hurry, a caravan just arrive and they are packing things in a ship. The ship should leave today."

The group arrive in the docks and negotiate a passage into the ship and travel back to Daunton. There, Rudrev decides to split from the group, having some urgent business to do.

-=-=-=-=-= The story continue here =-=-=-=-=-

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases