Adv: The Path of Light; DM: ScorpiusRisk; Judge: Ozymandias79

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]With the apprentice fleeing and only one Goliath up, unless you roll as horribly as [MENTION=36973]stonegod[/MENTION] has roll with the ropes, the issue of this combat is already sealed.[/SBLOCK]

Raiyek effort seems not enough. His first strike seems to have made no scratch on him, only weakening the energy field he had summoned. The apprentice look at Raiyek and say "Boo!" Raiyek feels an uncontrollable fear and starts to run away from his opponenet, who take advantage of the situation to run away.

Incarnation continue to fight and takes a few more hit before finally the group down the Goliath. Now that the dust settle down, the group is able to rest a moment.

The drows and Goliath has all now vanish, but Agent Grey body lay lifeless on the ground. Blood flow from his wound, leaving a sign he has only a few more moment before dying...

There is also the old follower of Joven who is still unconscious in the house.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Incarnation, his plating slowing knitting together from his arcane arts, walks over to stand above the dying changeling. He casts a pall over the betrayer and then clinches his left fist. As fire bursts around it, he speaks without turning to the others. This one has earned his fate. Those that seek to doom us all deserve no quarter. His words hang heavily.
OOC: I'll given anyone a change to stop Incarnation from finishing off the changeling after cursing him. Otherwise, he'll zap him and move on to gathering his belongings and helping the old Jovan priest.

After the rest, he'll spend 3 HS to get to full (HP: 69/69, Bloodied: 34, Surge: 17, Surges left: 1/12)

Last edited:

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
-'''Boo'? Really? This blood trail of a trip ends on 'boo'? Well, I am not hustling after that mook just to make a point. Come on folks, let's patch up and then get drunk.''

Nebten

First Post
Dane turns his back on Agent Grey and Incarnation. With the last swing of his axe, the dwarf fulfilled his duty and justice for the Warden. While he would prefer to let the blood continue to pour out of the felled creature, he will not stay the warforged hand either. He is bloodied and broken many times over. The warrior puts away his axes, stows his shield while going off to look for the Warden's body and start to prepare him for his resurrection.

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
-'''Boo'? Really? This blood trail of a trip ends on 'boo'? Well, I am not hustling after that mook just to make a point. Come on folks, let's patch up and then get drunk.''
"My thoughts exactly," Raiyek mumbles, clearly a little disgruntled that his quarry escaped so easily.

The paladin cleans his blade and sheaths it as he walks back out of the trees towards the group. Seeing Incarnation's intent, he says quietly, "While I have no pity for him, or anyone who attacks with so little provocation, I wish to stay your hand for a moment, Incarnation."

Moving closer to the changeling, Raiyek kneels and asks him, "There is one thing I would know, and if you answer with truth we shall grant you a quick end. Answer with a falsehood, and your fate is out of my hands. Why have you attacked us with such perseverance? We did nothing to wrong you, and yet you came for blood with no warning. What compels you so?" The warforged's flaming fist hovering above puts emphasis on Raiyek's words, though the elf himself makes no threatening moves.
[sblock=OOC]Cue dying monologue? :p Curious to know what he's got backing him up. I don't particularly care what happens to Agent Grey, but answers are always nice. :)

After that, time to talk to the priest of Joven and see if we can get the Warden back?

Edit: And spend 1 surge. 48/62 hp, 1 surge left for the day. Is it bedtime for our merry adventurers now? Haha.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]The guy was unconscious, but let's assume he got a last boost of energy to awaken and make his last speech.[/SBLOCK]

"Estergrin was only a charlatan... He never deserved his title of Grand Mast... *cough* He has been conspiring against the Empire... and against me. He was conspiring with his favorite student... the Warden. When he died... *cough* It is the Warden who has taken the relay about his conspiracy... He was back to get the detail... *cough* he needed to strike against the empire... *cough* and to kill me. And you were helping him... But you won't be able to achieve your... *cough* dark goal... *cough* The empire is aware of your action... and others will watch over you... *cough* will follow you... will stop you... *cough* *cough* will kill you..." On this last words, Agent Grey eyes stare lifelessly at Raiyek, showing some kind of hatred and madness. The changeling is now death, his body broken and empty of his blood, all drunk by the ground.

[SBLOCK=XP]
Time: September 25 to June 25, that's 9 month (already!)
6th level: 3753 XP
7th level: 4500 XP
8th level: 5256 XP

Encounter:
Skill challenge: 1200 XP
Encounter at the Gate: 1300 XP
Final Encounter: 2300 XP (Monsters) + 460 XP (Environment + Kidnapping)

Total: 5260 XP => doubling as L4W ask => 10520 XP

Roleplay:
Sucess of Mission: 500 XP
Roleplay: 500 XP

XP:
Dane & Raiyek: 2104 + 3753 + 200 = 6057
Hadrak & Georg: 2104 + 4500 + 200 = 6804
Incarnation: 2104 + 5256 + 200 = 7360

You are all enemy of the Jade of Empire... at least, from the Jade of Empire authorities point of view. A simple guard might not recognize you at sight, but there will always be a danger for you to go back on the Jade Empire territory until you clean your name.

Note:
Please, tell me your new level after this XP award and ask me before spending any DM Credit on your character. Also, what Paragon Path are you planing to take?

DM Credits:
18 DM Credit

[MENTION=79620]Ozymandias79[/MENTION]: Please approval needed for XP and . Also, Path of Cold is started. It is the follow up on this adventure. You want to judge it?[/SBLOCK]

Remove ads