Adv: The Path of Light; DM: ScorpiusRisk; Judge: Ozymandias79

Nebten

First Post
OOC: [MENTION=13739]Velmont[/MENTION], we are searching the Warden & Agent Grey.
Dane likes Lay On Hands, but he's selfish that way when he is getting his face pounded.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Incarnation turns aside to Raiyek. We may examine them while the Warden is restored. He regards the priest again, indicating the Warden. Can you bring him back from Lauto's grasp?
OOC: The ritual takes 8 hours, so we can start there, but I think it'd be good of we had a Read Secret Page ritual or the like (and we may need Comp. Lang).

[MENTION=57255]Lord Sessadore[/MENTION]: Some backup healing is good for a party of this size, though potions can help some. but play what is fun.

Speaking of changes, I want to make sure folks know about my Unspeakable Bond power: It gives a boost to attack/defenses and a big boost to damage in trade for taking Incarnation's damage 1/encounter. I want to make sure folks afar willing to take the damage, otherwise I should just retrain it.

Last edited:

Ozymandias79

First Post
[sblock=xp]
time: September 25 to june 25, that's 9 month (already!)
6th level: 3753 xp
7th level: 4500 xp
8th level: 5256 xp

encounter:
Skill challenge: 1200 xp
encounter at the gate: 1300 xp
final encounter: 2300 xp (monsters) + 460 xp (environment + kidnapping)

total: 5260 xp => doubling as l4w ask => 10520 xp

roleplay:
Sucess of mission: 500 xp
roleplay: 500 xp

xp:
Dane & raiyek: 2104 + 3753 + 200 = 6057
hadrak & georg: 2104 + 4500 + 200 = 6804
incarnation: 2104 + 5256 + 200 = 7360

You are all enemy of the jade of empire... At least, from the jade of empire authorities point of view. A simple guard might not recognize you at sight, but there will always be a danger for you to go back on the jade empire territory until you clean your name.

note:
Please, tell me your new level after this xp award and ask me before spending any dm credit on your character. Also, what paragon path are you planing to take?

dm credits:
18 dm credit[/sblock]

approved!!

and I accept judging the next part also thanks for asking for me personally

also did
[MENTION=41601]ScorpiusRisk[/MENTION] get any DM creds when he left?

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
"Once I was able to do so, but that's long time ago. That ritual is pretty taxing and I am in no condition to do it." tells the old man. He stands up and walk to a destroyed shelf in his room. The Goliath had put it into pieces. He search the among the shredded books and scrolls and find one that is intact. "Good thing I had put some ward on that one long time ago."

He walks to Hadrak and hand him the scroll. "I think you are a follower of the faith, so you should be able to do it yourself. Study it while I find another thing." As he is about to get out of the bedroom, he stumble a moment and catch the shoulder of Raiyek. "Sorry, but I'll need your help, I do not recover from such adventure like I once did."

Raiyek help the man go to his kitchen where he remove a rug, revealing a trap. "Open it, and look behind the stairs, you'll find a small bottle attached to the stair. And you'll find a black pot at the end of the cellar. Bring them to me." After Raiyek brought them both, the old man takes the black pot. "Bring that bottle to your priest. There a thousand gold worth of Iridium within it. He'll need half of that to bring back your friend to life. The other half, you can keep it."

He then open the black pot and smell it a moment. "And now, time for a good coffee. I'll need some to recover, and your priest will need some if you wish to bring him back tonight."

[SBLOCK=OOC]The team have been given the Raise Death Ritual and 1000 gp of Iridium. If you go though it and decide to raise the Warden, you'll need 500 gp to be spend now, leaving you enough to Raise another one somewhere in the futur, unless he is Paragon...[/SBLOCK]

Dane take time to search Agent Grey, but the only thing of interest is his sword, a masterwork piece. He keep it and put away the corpse, not sure yet if he should burn it or leave it to the crows.

He then come back into the house and start to help Hadrak into the preparation of the ritual. As he prepare, his interest is drawn to the Warden's sword. He takes a moment to inspect it and compare it to Grey's Sword. Dane is enough familiar with such craftsmanship to understand that both have been forged a long time ago by the same weaponsmith.

Nebten

First Post
OOC: Are there any notes or books on either bodies? I think we already decided to leave the Warden his sword. Dunno about Agent Grey's though . . .

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]For searching Agent Grey, remember that Raiyek rolled a 20. :p I think we might as well do the raise dead ritual now, and examine Agent Grey's sword while we're at it. I could use a new magic sword, haha. I believe Georg already owns/knows Comprehend Languages.

Re: Unspeakable Bond, taking the hit for Incarnation is fine by me. :) (Edit: I did know about it, but I had forgotten until you mentioned it. I think that's likely to happen again (possibly repeatedly), so by all means mention it when you want to use it - I could use the reminder.)

Re: healing powers, I'm going to have a look tonight and see if there's any powers I could take to get some extra healing. Might be able to close the gap a bit that way.[/sblock]

Last edited:

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
OOC: Scorpius did not get DM XP. I do not believe I qualify due to the manner of my disappearance.

Since I'm here, I will also back up Dane on the fact that he likes healing hands.

Velmont

First Post
OOC: Scorpius did not get DM XP. I do not believe I qualify due to the manner of my disappearance.

Since I'm here, I will also back up Dane on the fact that he likes healing hands.

OOC: You left a detail note for teh adventure, allowing anyone (even me!) to run teh adventure and once back online, you give me more information for your planned follow-up, which helped me to write mine down. If it was my choice, I would give you DM Credit.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases