Adv: The Path of Light; DM: ScorpiusRisk; Judge: Ozymandias79

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
The Path of Light, part 1 of the Path Trilogy

DM: ScorpiusRisk
Judge: Ozymandias79

Adventure Information as of 04/21/2010

Party Members:
Incarnation Warforged Warlock 5 (Stonegod)
Dane Thoradin Dwarf Fighter 5 (Nebten)
Rurdev Shifter Ranger 5 (EvolutionKB)
Hadrak Dwarf Cleric 6 (Mal Malenkirk)
Raiyek Meliam Elf Paladin 5 (Lord Sessadore)
George Stoneburner Dwarf Wizard 4 (johnmeier1)

Major Quests: Seek the Warden

Minor Quests:

XP Awarded: None

Treasure Awarded: None

Date Started: 04/03/2010
Days Played: 18

Rules of Play:

1. Please include your quick stats in your post on each post in combat, and on the first post where your status has changed.

2. In combat I will track your hitpoints and status effects but I'd like you to do the same in your quick stats. After all, I am not perfect.

3. If you are using a wishlist, and it gets updated, please let me know. If you are not using a wishlist, no worries. In L4W, not all treasure will be from wishlists, but I do use them.

4. I will rarely assign treasure to an individual. It is up to you to split things as fairly as you deem.

5. I will roll initiative for all. You do not need to wait for you're turn in initiative to post your actions. Enemies will usually go on one initiative.

Effects happen in the order you post. Any effects lasting for an entire round, that should effect you, do, but only once per round the effect exists, despite you're posting order.

If you tie for initiative with the enemy, you will go first.

6. I will not post full stats for enemies. All status effects will be posted. Auras will be posted once they first take noticeable affect. HP will be posted once bloody. Defenses will be revealed individually once hit. Some familiar monsters are modified.

7. If an sblock is labeled for someone other than you, I ask you not to read it.

8. If you do not post for 2 days, and we are in a skill challenge or combat encounter, I will post for you. I will only use At-Will Powers.

9. If you have an image you'd like to use for your token, please send me the file bal112083(at)gmail.com.

10. If Invisible Castle is down may use Dice Room or post your actions and I will make the rolls.

Last edited:

Nebten

First Post
During the down time, Dane (and I'm sure others) would like to take a closer look at the Map of Unknown Lands.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Pulling the scroll out of it's tube reveals a parchment, when unfolded, begins to ink itself before you're eyes. Soon the major structures of Daunton are revealed including the Great Library, The Last Forge and the Street of Flags. The outer edges of the city is revealed including the docks before the outer map descends into forest rivers and mountains.

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
Hadrak is fresh from his trip to the market, sporting new silver bracers elegant leather gloves. Along with his golden helmet, his shining armor, his ostentatious holy symbol and enchanted green cloak, he is not exactly the height of fashion. But he does look powerful. He proudly displays his new purchases.

-''Hey look at that. Now this dwarf comes with improved parrying capabilities and even more healing power. Common sense is optional. Daddy would be proud; You'd swear I was an adventurer. Two new magic items. They ain't much, but if an enemy attempts to use 'detect magic' on me, I am hoping he will go blind!''

He drags along his mule Rebecca, packed with all the excess equipment that the crippled dwarf is unable to carry. Prominently displayed are several casket of ales. Dwarven homemade stout ale, Jadite imperial barley wine, Daunton's blessed white wheat draught, Hanged Man's Special Brown Ale, Vena's Pure Love Lager and more, much more.

-''Yeah, last time at the opera, I was recruited right off the street. Didn't have time to ressuply. That's what happen when you rush head long from jobs to missions to adventures; You are unprapered. In my opinion, for a dwarf, being beerless if worse than being beardless. Now, I can face anything and camping will be much more pleasant..

Hadrak looks with curiosity at the enchanted map.

-''That's nifty. You think we can give it to whoever Incarnation hire and tell him that it's his share of the treasure for the mission.'' Hadrak jests.

Last edited:

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
-''So... let's kill time while we wait for the others. I suggest a game of 'I spy...'. Except, to make it interesting, we use eveythinh we have seen last adventure instead of just what we are seeing now. So I guess it should be called 'I have spied..''.

We take turn, we have five guesses, you can ask for a clue after each failed guess. Five shots are at stake. When you get it, you drink five shots of beer minus the amount of guesses reamaining. The other player's drinks the remainder. Whoever can't lift a pitcher or make a guess anymore, loses.

Hadrak brings one of his ale casket to the campfire.

-''Okay, so I start. I have spied with my little eye... something that begins with S.''

Last edited:

Nebten

First Post
Uh, not a st-st- Statue is it?

Dane replies a bit hestantly. The wounds may have healed, but the memory remains.

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
-''Yes! A statue! Cheers! Yeah, I made the first an easy one. You drink one shot, I drink four.''

Hadrak execute himself happily.

-''Aaah! Dwarven Stout Ale. The best. Your turn!''

Nebten

First Post
But . . . I want ta drink four . . .

OK, I guess me turn. I have spied with my little eye sumthing that starts with H.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
[sblock=ooc]I just want you to know that I think it's hilarious that you've chosen to spend the downtime playing eye spy, in this thread, at a small campsite somewhere.[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases