Adv: The Path of Light; DM: ScorpiusRisk; Judge: Ozymandias79

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]OK, I am actually looking to the treasure award, but first, I need to be sure of everyone fortune.

For people who will spend DM credit, you will gain some gold with them, and my total probably doesn't consider them. Remember for the moment, I won't allow anyone to start the next adventure as Paragon, you will go through that step during the adventure.

Could everyone confirm these numbers.

[MENTION=79391]Nebten[/MENTION]:
Dane
Equipment: 4325
Gold: 1287
Total: 5612

[MENTION=73730]johnmeier1[/MENTION]:
Georg
Equipment: 9631
Gold: 1262
Total: 10893

[MENTION=834]Mal Malenkirk[/MENTION]:
Hadrak
Equipment: 5191
Gold: 1565
Total: 6771

[MENTION=36973]stonegod[/MENTION]:
Incarnation
Equipment: 6326
Gold: 7173.56
Total: 13499.56

[MENTION=57255]Lord Sessadore[/MENTION]:
Raiyek
Equipment: 6166
Gold: 1789
Total: 7955
[/SBLOCK]

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]Looks like I need to fix some math on Raiyek's sheet.

He has 6326 gp in equipment, and 1789 gp. Total is 8115. That is including the 300 gp from splitting the gold we found earlier, as per Nebten's last post.

I also notice that Dane doesn't have his +2 Waraxe listed in his equipment. :p[/sblock]

Last edited:

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Last edited:

stonegod

[SBLOCK=OOC]
Remember for the moment, I won't allow anyone to start the next adventure as Paragon, you will go through that step during the adventure.
As long as I get there before Mal, I'm fine. ;)

[MENTION=36973]stonegod[/MENTION]:
Incarnation
Equipment: 6326
Gold: 7173.56
Total: 13499.56
Looks correct, other than the time gold for the recent XP (which hasn't been given yet) and the reward from previous. Incarnation has 1 Healing Potion (50gp) and 400 from the split. [/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

Nebten

First Post
OOC: I have no problem with what ever we need to do to make things even. It was late when I was researching that stuff and updating my sheet.

Does anybody know how much the +2 Berserker Waraxe is? I won't have access to the information until tomorrow night.

In either case, I feel my "fortune" is incorrect. I'll be able to give you a more accurate numbers once things are sorted out.

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]If it doesn't mind anyone, Gold from time XP will be mixed with the treasure. My goal is to bring everyone to level. Here how I proceed to calculate the range where you should be.

Minimum value of your possession should be the same as a newly created character, which is the value of a magical item at Lvl+1, Lvl and Lvl-1 and the gold equivalent of an item lvl-1.

Maximum value of your possession should be the same as a character part of the same group who have receive all the exact parcel. So it is 100gp + 1/5 of each parcel under your new level, including magical item value.

You are not newly created character, so you'll have more than minimum.

Maximum would assume you have use no consumable given to you and you would not have sold any of your low power magical item (or turned them into Iridium). So you'll not be at max.

I'll make it so you'll should be in the upper half of your fortune range.

For a level 8 character, should be between 12800 and 17459 gold pieces.
For a level 9 character, should be between 16000 and 25059 gold pieces.
For a level 10 character, should be between 22400 and 35539 gold pieces.c[/SBLOCK]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]
In either case, I feel my "fortune" is incorrect. I'll be able to give you a more accurate numbers once things are sorted out.

I can confirm, you are all far below your fortune range. At least, if my above calculation are good.[/SBLOCK]

stonegod

OOC: 5k for the Berserker Waraxe +2.

We've split both ways (split evenly, not given someone whose taken and item) in the past it looks like. I'm fine w/ either, just need to know. ;)

stonegod

OOC: I understand about "being behind" as Incarnation was for quite a while.

I think Mal will spend DM credits to get at least to 10th, right [MENTION=834]Mal Malenkirk[/MENTION] ? I don't need to w/ Incarnation (just to get to 11th).

Remove ads