Adv: The Path of Light; DM: ScorpiusRisk; Judge: Ozymandias79

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
OOC:
Okay, I am leveled up to 10... in D&D insiders. Incarnation is spending DM credit up to 11 or not?

Now to attack the daunting task of putting the wiki up to date...
I will when Velmont gives the okay (which is sometime during the second addy [hopefully soon and near a place he can use the gold gained (instead of waiting 9mo to spend it like this time)]). :)

I think the same deal applies for Hadrak (you can spend points to get to 11th at the "right moment").

Edit: I assume we can now "spend" any GP we have (assuming it kicks in Daunton)?

Last edited:

stonegod

Incarnation inclines his head at the priest upon receiving the gifts. Your thanks, chosen of Joven.

He turns to the Warden. It is good you have been revived. To lose you now would ill serve the world. None must worry about Grey any longer. He idly taps the iron flask at his side. Let us away to study these notes during the trip; a boat should soon be ready.

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC][MENTION=834]Mal Malenkirk[/MENTION]: As I told [MENTION=36973]stonegod[/MENTION], you cannot start Path of Cold over level 10. The passage from Heroic to Paragon levels will be roleplayed within the adventure.[/SBLOCK]

johnmeier1

Explorer
OOC: Sorry it has taken me so long to communicate. I only have CB on one computer at the moment and I was away on business for two weeks away from it. I will try to rebuild Georg at 9th level with the equipment. Woot!

stonegod

OOC: For these items:
- 5000gp
- Potion of Vitality x2
- Unguent of Darkvision
- Whetstone of Combustion
- Lockburst Chalk
I suggest equal split on the gold (1k each), one potion each to Dane/Raiyek (front line), Whetstone to one of them (the front-liners), the chalk to Incarnation (he's got the highest Thievery) and the Ungent to whomever has the highest perception (Raiyek or Hadrak?) What say folks?

Nebten

First Post
OOC: I agree with stonegod's split. I'll roll off for the whetstone, seems fair enough. Can we buy stuff now since are kinda in the transitional phase of our adventures or wait until we get to an actual city in character? Also does anybody want the Evil Eye Fedish +2? I could do the whole keep 2 on and take off one once its used, but that could become annoying in PbP.

He grabs a chainmail out of the chest and an holy symbol and put it in front of Hadrak. The chainmail is of dwarven craftsmanship, sturdy and in good condition. The holy symbol has the form of an ankh. "As a carrier of the faith, the holy symbol is yours. The ankh is a symbol of life, and with this you'll be able to preserve the life of your friends. And the armor will make you more enduring than a dwarf."

Dane snickers and looks around at Hadrak and Georg.

When the treasure is spilled out on the table, Dane's eye focus on the large amount of coin laid out before him. A small amount of drool drips from the left side of his mouth into his coffee.

Thank ye much, priest. Praise ye god for such kindness.

Dane slips on his new boots and wiggles his feet a bit in them. He then slips his new amulet over his neck. With his current necklace and this new amulet, it appears Dane's Mr. T starter set in complete.

Dane starts to shove mounts of gold and platium into his sack while saying, Aye, da sooner we leave da better.

Last edited:

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]The split sounds good to me as well. Raiyek has the highest Perception, so is probably the best choice for the Unguent of Darkvision, though I don't mind rolling off for it. It's also unlikely to actually be used in combat, which makes it easier to share if someone else happens to be a better choice in a given situation.

Perhaps Dane should take the whetstone, since he's a bit more accurate than Raiyek? I don't mind rolling off for it either, but I'd rather share the wealth and not take both the unguent and the whetstone. ;)[/sblock]Raiyek bows deeply to the old priest when accepting the shield. "Many thanks, your gifts are generous. May the gods bless you for your aid to us."

Raiyek nods as well. "I agree also. Delaying here does not serve us, despite our host's hospitality. We should find a ship and start the journey back."

johnmeier1

Explorer
Georg looks at the treasure critically and with a mystic eye chooses the amulet and belt.

Wasn't a ship to leave only after a few days, or was one today?

[sblock=OOC]
It seems like days have passed, but it has been only 1 afternoon right?

Updated Georg on the wiki, level 9

Also I got 2 free rituals at level 5 that I never selected. I could also retrain them right? I am looking at nice group things like Status and Ghostwalk... I can also learn Raise Dead, etc. Though perhaps I could spend some components to take the spell from scroll we had. Too late, DM? Thoughts?

stonegod, could you give me the details on Master of Flame? I only have Dragon through 386

[/sblock]

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]Change in loot: The Sure Shot Glove, as pointed out, are meant to help ranged weapon attack. I never meant to give something useless to anyone, so assume the glove will be Gloves of Eldritch Admixture. It worth a bit less, but is much more useful to Incarnation.[/SBLOCK]

"I'll have no more use of it... You'll make good use of it, I am confident of it." replies the old man to the group.

"Yes, we can head back to the ship and studies all that on our way." agree the Warden with Incarnation.

[SBLOCK=OOC]A ship should leave that day. The other is due to leave in a few days.[/SBLOCK]

johnmeier1

Explorer
[sblock=DM] Quick note, I am running an adventure now, so next Rewards time I may have enough to reach 11th level. So if you want to set Georg on the path to Master of Flame paragon path (not an overpowered one at all) go ahead :)[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases