Adv: The Path of Light; DM: ScorpiusRisk; Judge: Ozymandias79

EvolutionKB

First Post
Rurdev finally speaks, "Don't th-th-think about c-c-coming after us a-again either. Or anyone e-e-else for that m-matter."

[sblock=ooc]The boots are on Rurdev's wish list. Anybody else have them on their own?[/sblock]

johnmeier1

Explorer
Georg looks over the items confirming their arcane nature. He looks into his pack and belongings for a moment. I will take that potion, I can administer it to any who fall.

[sblock=OOC] Neither of those items are on my wish list. I'll take the potion or one of Raiyek's for Georg. Until May 10th I will have unreliable internet, FYI so I hope we have some RP coming :) [/sblock]

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
The elf stays silent, but watches for any signs of deception about the woman's name - she would guard that more than her employer's, more than likely.
[sblock=OOC]Raiyek is also fine with letting her go. Insight (1d20+10=25)

It seems the cloak is on Raiyek's wishlist, though I'm not hung up on it if someone else wants it. I'll gladly take it if no one else wants it, though. :)

It also occurs to me that I haven't mentioned my upcoming trip to the land where the internet isn't. Leaving on the 1st (tomorrow), will be back evening of the 6th, and it is highly unlikely I'll have any internet access for the duration. I'll be sure to check in before I leave and when I get back, though in the meantime just assume Raiyek follows along with the group. If I'm holding anything up please NPC Raiyek. [/sblock]

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
"Why do you want my name?" The woman asks nervously while looking about the group. "I'm not really into oaths, or binding rituals or anything. Maybe we could just throw me in prison?"

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Incarnation focuses on the woman intently for a moment, then waves her off. It is done. Just be gone. He wait impatiently for her to go. He too had somewhere to be.

OOC: The boots are also on Incarnation's list, but no worries: Rurdev can use them better than he. Incarnation has no potions, but his Surge > 10 anyway.

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
-''Well, that was fun.'' Says Hadrak ''Now comes the hard part. Gotta cross the river.''

He shudders at the prospect.

-''Well, we gotta do what we gotta do. The world's not gonna save itself, so let's go find that warden so he can drive us insane with cryptic clues!'' Hadrak says cheerfully.

Nebten

First Post
Dane finishes up his duties and takes a healing potion if nobody else is going to take one.

If ye dun got one, git one. N'ver kno' win ya need it.

Dane will use another healing surge to get him up to full. Otherwise he's ready to go and has nothing to say to the woman.

EvolutionKB

First Post
Rurdev jumps across the River with ease. While waiting to reach the other side, the shifter replaces his wet boots with the dry ones that were found among the dead. His feet felt lighter and he felt more nimble. "Thanks I-I-Incarnation. T-These will help me out a l-lot. Y-Y-You are truly a w-w-worthy companion." The simple words said by the shifter don't lack emotion. These people, Incarnation and Dane especially are true friends. They have shown him things that his mother never did, and for that he is grateful.

[sblock=ooc]Thanks SG. Scorpious, you better have something good for Incarnation! ;) [/sblock]

Remove ads