Adv: The Path of Light; DM: ScorpiusRisk; Judge: Ozymandias79

Nebten

First Post
Ho ho Ho, not hammer. I not notice Hadrak's hammer in last quest. Did you use it?

Dis H just as useful as your hammer, well 3 out of 4 of dem. Do I get to drink now?

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
-''Oh, damn it. I am going to be drunk... Squish by my S?! My spells? And it is useful? Unless you meant my hammer was useless and so are these H. And the squished one was all right? Uh. A hlafling? You don't like halflings except the ones we squished in that first fight?''

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
-''I am losing my mind! One of my S was a H? We had four H and one went squish? You are giving me clues but I have no clue! I don't even know what is my S! Oh, let's a blow a try, I need more help. Is it a... uh... man, I have a hard time thinking of a word with H related to our adventure, whether it makes sense or not. Let's say a healing potion. Gimme another clue!''

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
A rat, or perhaps a squirel, or something odd, glances askance at the drinking dwarven duo and then skitters off before feeling the edge of Dane's weapon.[sblock=OOC]I know, I know! ;)

I've got two recruited, just waiting for them to show in the tavern.[/sblock]

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
[sblock=Scorpius]Is it all right if I use some DM credit to bump Hadrak to level 6?

I really want to gain versatile channeler in order to gain back a turn undead (actually Abjure Undead). I got lucky since I swapped for Healer's mercy because I haven't met undead, but I always intended to gain back that option.

I also want to take advantage of the once in a career retooling option to retrain more than one thing.
[/sblock]

Remove ads