Adv: The Path of Light; DM: ScorpiusRisk; Judge: Ozymandias79

Nebten

First Post
Dane looks longly at the rodent, the looks at his mug. It is almost empty, but the ale is not his and he knows the road will be long and hard fought.

He scratches his head, then rubs his sore knee.

Well, der might have been 5 H's at da Opera if you count da capt'n. But one definatly coulda used a potion.

Nebten

First Post
Hmm, maybe I am playing da game wrong. I don't think you can spy Hostile. Maybe dis help, I spy somethin' da is a goblin but its actually not.

Nebten

First Post
YAR! See ya one of ya S's, a statue, was the hobgoblin Captain Coppernail. Der were 4 hobgoblin guards, but only one stayed n' helped. He got squished.

I wunder if 'carn and da shifta are ready. Dis remind me one time when I was waitin' fer Godot . . .

EvolutionKB

First Post
Rurdev walks over to the pair, and sits down. "W-W-What's for d-d-inner?" While he waits the ranger shines up his new axes. "The others are c-c-coming."

Nebten

First Post
We be drinkin' wha else is der? I hope 'carn knows where too go, cause dat map don't make sense.

Dane eyes Rurdev's new axes. Oye, dems nice. May I have a feel?

[sblock=EvolutionKB] You may want to update your .sig since the enworld wiki is no more =v)[/sblock]

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
[sblock=OOC]I think we are about to start. But look at that; we have filled two page worth with nothing. We are the Seinfeld of the adventuring world![/sblock]

Remove ads