Adv: The Path of Light; DM: ScorpiusRisk; Judge: Ozymandias79

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Out of the shadows on their "camp" on the edge of the Overgrowth, the warforged warlock emerges. The shadows seem heavier around him, clinging more since the hobgoblin's gifts. His deep purple cloak is also new, a light garb for one that does not feel heat or cold.

Incarnation regards the two dwarves a moment, noting Dane's still healing wounds and Hadrak's ruddy face. He looks neither disappointed or overjoyed. Emotions never did carry well on a face of wood and stone.

The holy sword and the flaming staff will join us shortly. An elven warrior of Palladys and a dwarven wizard of the lost isle. This will complete our circle.

While he waits for the others to arrive, Incarnation examines the map Dane hands him. The Warden was somewhere beyond the city, to the north. If Incarnation could master this map, they would find their way.

johnmeier1

Explorer
Another Dwarf comes to the campsite a few minutes after Incarnation. He is thin and less muscular than most of his race, though of average height. He has long red hair and a full beard, which are both braided in traditional Dwarven style. He wears shimmering robes of red with gold embroidery with simple but comfortable pants and boots. He carries his mage staff with him where ever he goes as both a support and as a threatening weapon. The staff has elegant lines of flame etched in gold with a large ruby at the top. Over his shoulders is a cloak of fine gray silk that seems almost silver. Greetings, fellows.
[sblock=Dwarven] May your mine be deep and full, cousins. [/sblock]

He comes to sit nearby. Tell me more of this threat, Incarnation.

[sblock=OOC] Georg Stoneburner, dwarf of Mykonos Sanctuary Level 4 War Wizard http://l4w.wikia.com/wiki/L4W:pC:Georg_Stoneburner_(johnmeier1)
[/sblock]

Nebten

First Post
Oy, a fine find 'carny. Khazad Ai Menu! Wit a mine o' dwafs, nuttin' can git in our way! Her's mi drink, ya look sober. Mi name's Dane

Dane hands the new dwarf his mug of ale. He is dressed in fine-overlapping red scale armor that are akin to that of a rage drake. On his back is an adamantine shield with a warhammer painted on it. He carries an waraxe with an oversided axe-head that appears to impars its balance. The dwarf himself is dirty and unkept. His face is mared by many battles but his eyes still shine with life. (see avaitar for portrait) Dane appears to walk with a limp, favoring his right leg.

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Following Incarnation and Georg into the campsite is an elf. He's tall for his race, reaching six feet, and heavier and more muscular than average as well. He wears a fine suit of full plate, a shield emblazoned with an image of Palladys, a quiver of javelins, and a bastard sword on his hip. Once in the campsite he removes his helmet, letting loose a long ponytail of black hair, and bows. "Raiyek Meliam, paladin of Palladys. I, too, wish to know more of this threat. Though, it seems that is your goal at the moment too - you seek somewhere where the answers may be found?"
[sblock=OOC]Hello all. Raiyek Meliam, elf originally of the Imperium, level 4 (very nearly level 5) paladin, reporting for duty :)[/sblock]
[sblock=Raiyek stats]Raiyek Meliam - Male Elf Paladin (Palladys) 4
Passive Perception: 22, Passive Insight: 20; Low-light vision
AC:24, Fort:17, Reflex:18, Will:17 -- Speed:6
HP: 45/45, Bloodied:22, Surge Value:11, Surges Left:11/11
Resist 1 all, Resist 5 poison
Action Points: 1, Second Wind
Powers
Holy Strike
Ardent Strike
Divine Challenge
Lay on Hands (3/3)

Piercing Smite
Strength from Valor
Virtue
Channel Divinity
Elven Accuracy
Hunter's Quarry

Paladin's Judgment
Group Awareness: All non-elf allies within 5 squares of Raiyek gain a +1 bonus to Perception.

http://l4w.wikia.com/wiki/L4W:pC:Raiyek_Meliam_(Lord_Sessadore)
[/sblock]

Last edited:

stonegod

Once everyone is gathered, the shadowed warforged looks up from the map. His head is cowled, but those who were with him the last time know the sign upon his brow. With care, he removes the cowl, revealing the soul mark for the newcomers to see. The mark is clear, but unlike the normally unique soul-marks of the warforged, this one is known far and wide though its bearer was long dead.

It was the mark of Mauros Esthanapiros, wizard of the Five.

Some of you know me. Some of you not. You know of me as much as I know of myself. My past is a mystery with no beginning. All I know are two things: The ghosts of the Five haunt my steps, and there is some doom of theirs coming. Of the former, my companions know: A sewer where the Five stopped an incursion from the realms of madness; a theatre where the Five once stopped the dead. Where I walk, they have already tread.

Letting his words sink in, the warlock once again covers his head, only the flames of his eyes now visible. The Lady of the Winds, a charge from our last adventure, is a seer; a fey tied to the winds of fate. Her words speak of this doom I feel seeking me. But another agent seeks me, seeks against this doom, and believes me to be the key. Her words were clear: If the Warden fails, 'So fails Daunton'.

Incarnation looks to the map, and points out the small circle of trees. The Warden is a dragonborn from the Empire of Jade, a fighter of their demons and whispered of in their lands. His purpose here is unknown. If what the Lady speaks is true, we must seek him. It is in the grove of trees he should be found if what I have divined is true.

He looks to his companions, old and new, to see if they have any questions.

Last edited:

Nebten

First Post
So wah we do when we git him? He in troble or we become all-time guard so he not fail? Hope he not like all jaders, mean & cruel.

stonegod

So wah we do when we git him? He in troble or we become all-time guard so he not fail? Hope he not like all jaders, mean & cruel.
Incarnation upturns his hands. I do not know what the Warden desires or in what state we shall find him in. I know I must go and appreciate it that you have agreed to follow.

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
The holy sword and the flaming staff will join us shortly. An elven warrior of Palladys and a dwarven wizard of the lost isle. This will complete our circle.

When the new companions enter the camp, he limps forward to greet them amiably.

-''Welcome. The holy sword and the flaming staff, right? I am the holy beard and I deeply regret that neither Rurdev or Nebten are gay or I would have had a great counter point to the flaming staff... Look at that, half the party is dwarven. It's official, we will never run away from any fight... Because we are too slow!''

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases